The Everything NFL Thread - 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cardinals might have the dumbest coaching staff in the nfl. They forgot that David Johnson can catch passes, they switch a 3-4 defense that was working fine to a 4-3, they can't manage clock, and now throwing in Rosen seemingly out of desperation with 4 minutes left.

It's been four and a half fucking years but kerryon carried the ball for 100 yards. Even if Brady miraculously wins this game I can still be happy that eyesore streak has been broken

The Pats are gonna be fine on offense once they get edelman back and josh gordon will atleast provide more of a threat than hogan and dorsett.

But their defense is stank and can't be fixed with the current players. Belichick did nothing to address the biggest weakness of the team and actually made them worse.

It'll be real hard for them to win against the dolphins next week with no receivers.

Inb4 the annual "sky is falling" narrative from analysts about the pats finally being done after a small rough patch before they inevitably go on to win the AFC championship anyway.
They won't. The offense statlords Cheifs or the Jags will beat them. Actually, they probably won't even make it that far.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Pats D always look like shit in September, then they inexplicable manage to have a Top 5 D rest of season. I'll "worry" about them if they still have a non-winning record by the end of October. Next three games are at home including KC, their toughest opponent in this stretch.

Inb4 the annual "sky is falling" narrative from analysts about the pats finally being done after a small rough patch before they inevitably go on to win the AFC championship anyway.
both the last two times they ended September at 2-2 they made the Super Bowl so this

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
literally pull up to not land on the QB when hitting him just after release of the pass, get penalized anyway :blobglare:

oops the 49ers' Playoff chances are gone, like the would even make the playoffs.

last time the dolphins had a better record than the patriots was in 2008, brady was injured thet year and matt cassel started for the patriots (they didnt make the playoffs that year) Chad Pennington lead the Dolphins.

I generally dislike the 49ers', but running back Matt Breida looks like a pro bowler. Look for him to start even if Jerick McKinnon returns. C.J. Beathard isn't the best QB, but he showed in 2017 that he is extremely tough. C.J.'s Grandfather is 2018 HOF inductee Bobby Beathard. Greg Zuerlein stop being injured, you're not Sam Bradford. Adrian Peterson returns to glory!.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
can’t believe the nfl is standing by this new garbage rule. consistently defended all the calls up to this point, even tweeting out support in swift fashion, something they rarely do. yet, they agree to hold a meeting this week to address the “ issue” that they apparently don’t believe they have... and then they say that “the language of the rule will not be changing.” so, they come out and explicitly say the refs are calling it right, and refuse to change the language of the rule. what the fuck is this meeting about then? the nfl literally can’t help but get in their own way right now.

when former players and analysts consistently agree across the board that these are not excessively violent plays, there’s gotta be something there. I’d say I’m surprised how out of touch the nfl is with this m, but then again the nfl’s pulse on public perception is essentially flatlined. this league will be dead in 15 yrs if they don’t get their heads outta their asses.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Week 3's biggest Winners and Losers video has now been uploaded:

We discuss some shocking upsets, the Chiefs hot start and whether there's reason to panic in New England.

Full power rankings will be available on our blog in a few hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)