ORAS OU The Family Stall

THE FAMILY STALL.

Teambuilding Process:

well, the first thing is choice one mega, for stall charizard-x is very nice, yes, nice, he have a big defense, he have access to wow and roost, this is recovery mode.

is time for sand, the best for this work is hippowdon,equal to charizard can recover the life for slack off, the Sandstorm ensure some KO's. The stall always have a chansey INCREDIBLE mixed with bulk.

OMG, keldeo is my counter, but, mantine makes its entrance, have a big special defense, need a user. i need access a defog and mantine have this move.

wow, conkeldur is a problem, clefabe joins the party hard :heart::heart::heart::heart: she can stop this problem very easy.

Quagsire + Unaware = No physical Sweepers :toast:

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 248 HP / 32 Atk / 188 SpD / 40 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

this set is something special, ¿¿dragon tail??, yes, this movement works very well, You can fool the opponent, eq for heatran, wow to burn to physical and roost to recover life. 40 evs in speed are sufficient so have a speed good 248 evs in hp are fine bulk.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind

I love hippo, the capacity of enduring is beautiful, eq for stab, slack off is the recovery mode, sr It is the best move now, whirlwind to do damage with rocks, have the most common evs and nature.

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Seismic Toss
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

I think I need to explain what Chansey ago. 40HP are consistent enough to pass Wishes to all members of my team, we maximize Sp Def. and the rest in Def. Calm Nature (+ SpDef -Atk) because Chansey really does not benefit too much of a Bold nature, not on this team. Seismic Toss for consistent damage, Soft-Boiled Wish to heal and for the rest of the team. Heal Bell to heal my team upset states.

Mantine @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Toxic/sleep talk/Air Slash
- Scald
- Rest

Its special defense is so good that I do not need to invest in it. Their main priority is to prevent Keldeo trashed me because Keldeo is no longer used with HP Electric. Scald burn and STAB. Defog to get rid of opponents hazards. Rest to recover all my health and Sleep Talk to not lose momentum at it. Alternatively you can use instead of Sleep Toxic Talk, it's all about personal taste, as you have the support of Heal Bell. Air slash for keldeo cm.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower

Clefable is my main counter to Dragon Dancer as Dragonite and also my main response to Conkeldurr. moonblast for stab, flametrower for scizors, excadrills, etc. calm mind the best booster move in clefable and soft the mode recovery more easy.

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Toxic

Scald has a high burn chance, allowing Quagsire to potentially cripple opposing physical sweepers or wear down special attackers. Earthquake is a STAB attack used to wear down the opponent, and it is Quagsire's primary source of damage in general. Toxic is able to cripple Grass-type switch-ins, as well as opposing walls such as Blissey, which either are forced to switch out or have to stay in and take Toxic damage. Recover helps to Toxic stall and is a form of reliable recovery. Although Quagsire is too slow to use it, Encore is an option to cripple opposing leads. 252 HP EVs add to Quagsire's overall bulk, allowing it to sponge hits with more ease. 252 Defense EVs allow Quagsire to sponge physical hits much more easily. A Relaxed nature is used to maximize Quagsire's Defense completely. Leftovers provide passive recovery. Unaware is the best ability for Quagsire, as it stops opposing setup sweepers or defense-boosting Pokemon from making use of their boosts.

LAST LOOK

Replays
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oususpecttest-212562195

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oususpecttest-212566425

sorry replay low level, had long without playing and it was a decent i found

IMPORTABLE
Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 248 HP / 32 Atk / 188 SpD / 40 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Toxic

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Mantine @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Toxic
- Scald
- Rest

<3<3<3I hope and I did enjoy the team with love for you<3<3<3

Last edited:

Scotti

we back.
Hey cool team, but I have a few changes to make your team better.

I think you should run Air Slash over both sleep talk or toxic on mantine. By running Air Slash you don't get 6-0d but sub calm mind keldeo, like you did before the change. I also think you should run stealth rock and softboiled on chansey over wish and protect. Your entire team has recovery, so wish is a wierd fit on your team. It will probably be redundant and not help very much. The reason I wanted you to run stealth rocks on chansey is because, you should also run skarmory over hippowdon. Skarmory gets spikes which would pair greatly with zard-x and chansey, so you can get rocks and spikes up with chansey and skarm, and dragon tail with zard-x. This will probably help you against more defensive teams, and would just fite better on your team overall.

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Brave Bird

Hope I helped.

Hey cool team, but I have a few changes to make your team better.

I think you should run Air Slash over both sleep talk or toxic on mantine. By running Air Slash you don't get 6-0d but sub calm mind keldeo, like you did before the change. I also think you should run stealth rock and softboiled on chansey over wish and protect. Your entire team has recovery, so wish is a wierd fit on your team. It will probably be redundant and not help very much. The reason I wanted you to run stealth rocks on chansey is because, you should also run skarmory over hippowdon. Skarmory gets spikes which would pair greatly with zard-x and chansey, so you can get rocks and spikes up with chansey and skarm, and dragon tail with zard-x. This will probably help you against more defensive teams, and would just fite better on your team overall.

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Brave Bird

Hope I helped.
thanks bro, mantine air slash is love <3, i love hippowdon the sand is too good, for that reason I prefer to Hippowdon, thanks for your advice I'll remember

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey really nice mantine there, u should run air slash definitelly on Mantine cuz CM Keldeo seem to be a huge problem for ur team. I see gengar has a lot of fun with ur team so i suggest this Gliscor set:
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 188 SpD / 76 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Taunt/Sword Dance
- Roost

This set helps to handle gengar, the evs spread is for never be 2hko by life orb shadow ball after rocks, so u can use roost/knock to kill it. Because we no longer have rocks, Taunt is better on Gliscor in ur team cuz i dont think u can need another wallbreaker, cuz u already have CM clef that beat other stall teams and ur rocker now is gonna be chansey fit pretty good for that roll:

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Stealth Rocks

- Heal Bell

Hope i helped :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)