The LC Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Apparently my name appeared in the OP as being SilentVerse's opponent, so I contacted them.

waiting for my opp, he said that he couldnt play in the week so man, send me a vm when do u wanna play or something, act

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
The foe's Scraggy used Zen Headbutt!
A critical hit! It's super effective! Mienfoo lost 100% of its health!

Mienfoo fainted!
The hail crashes down.

that pretty much sums up all this grand slam for me

I won 2-1 against Dunk. Game one and two were goods but a crit in the end of game 3 sealed the game for him. ggs otherwise.

Contacted my opponent, Elismae', on their profile on September 19th, and received a reply on Wednesday. Gave times I am available for the next two days, hopefully something works out >.>

lose first match against pokebasket on a speed tie (but he got 2 paras and if once he wasn't, he would have win 4-0 instead of 1-0 so the tie was logically for him as he dominated the match
second match i didn't get haxx and i play badly
so gg, 1 point in the whole slam in RU, i was wishing a longer adventure in NU and LC slam but I got strong opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)