The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
it’s ok I got a feeling the rams are gonna sit Gurley and Josh Gordon just hit the eject button on my squad

My teams on Yahoo have been terrible on an unprecedented level the past three weeks. I'm 2-10 across those leagues during this time (ripip my yahoo rating lmfao)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I accidentally hit refresh page instead of screenshot and missed me and fatty's Live Projection being exactly identical. :psycry:

Five players going in SNF, oh boy.

SNF.png

*And Juju had a yard shaved off a few minutes later.

Too bad these bajillion yards of DPI penalties against Lockett don't give me any points. :fukyu:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
You know, when you combine my posts like that it makes it looks like I'm posting from the future... :jynx:

fatty.png

Alas, Screenmaster Reid conspired to throw as many screen passes as humanly possible to Damien Williams and managed to funnel Mahomes putting up almost 30 through everyone but fantasy's #1 WR, meanwhile Wilson forced the ball to Baldwin 20 times or whatever. I was in the hole early and never caught up, though twice things got interesting when a Wilson-Lockett redzone TD would've put me ahead (after Wilson's huge run and after the big Lockett reception late in the game). Gronk did his best to help me out but was buoyed by the ridiculous disparity in K/DEF.

you're winner fatty :blobsad:

hi second place checking in for smog dynasty. Unfortunately, my studs couldn't really keep up with Texas's in the championship, but I had a really good run for a while this season, and I'll be looking forward to contending next year. Hunter Henry coming back will hopefully shore up the weakness I had at TE all season since Burton disappointed me big time down the stretch.
Another year where I fall short in the championship for a smogon league. :blobsad:

LeagueC.png

I may as well check in as winner of League C since we don't seem to post or trash talk much here. Heck our bench players are even better too, would be nice if I could fit them all within the screen.

But from last place last year to champion this year, we had one whirlwind of a ride out there. I honestly ended up giving away players just to make this league competitive in truth. Stockpiled Mark Ingram, Aaron Jones, and Adrian Peterson just to trade them away come trade deadline in return getting Emmanuel Sanders (RIP), Will Fuller (Double Rip), and Stefon (packaged AP with Sterling, moderately useful over the last month). Gave up my fav boy TY Hilton and future superstar Ridley for Mike Evans and Larry Legend Fitzgerald just to win these playoffs. Gave up the Bears D week 1 b/c did not believe in Mack hard enough against Rodgers and struggled there all year. Kareem goes and gets himself throw off the team where I manage to actually pick up Spencer Ware literally before that was even reported. Drafting Dan Bailey and then the cowboys cutting him literally an hour after the draft, and being able to grab Kaimi the great after like half the season. James White the wavier pick up of the season saved my behind countless times. Trey Burton consistently underperforming to the point I'm never taking a TE earlier than round 12 anymore unless his name is Kelce or Ertz. All while managing a respectable 133 points a week average and scoring the highest points for in the league at 1731 points. Yeah this was a fun year, already can't wait for next year.

Soooo when do we get the new season thread? Is it time to start figuring out who is coming back and fill out the leagues? Havent had any updates in the league B dm

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I observe that League C has been renewed, but I am not commissioner of either league C or League A

Dynasty league has been handling it's business privately as it has done before

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
He is the current admin of league A but indicated last season that he would move on from that after his years of service.

I see that league A is also renewed so people can confirm participation in that as well, in addition to new commish volunteers

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm the league b commish. We had a few inactive last year so I'm pretty open to replacing them with fresh faces, but anyone who was active gets priority to retain their spot. Whos interested?

Texas Cloverleaf

I was mistaken, waterbomb will remain league A commish. biggie Stallion one of us just needs to take over thread management/administration inasfar as checking who's still alive and maintaining lists of league participants. Also starting the new thread. I'ma be drunk most of tomorrow, can one of you manage a new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)