The NU Open X - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
opp gave win
vs Micaiah

I'm giving people 17 more hours to get in touch before I substitute in everyone else who is awaiting entry to the tournament. Right now, a LOT of people are at risk of being substituted out: this is your last chance to stay safe. If you want to stay in the tournament, contact your opponent publicly or post here if you are in touch privately. I will be substituting out people tomorrow night -- we have 6 substitutes currently and I plan on getting them all in the tournament.

OP is updated with wins and losses.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
opponent told me to take the win
vs naruto(sage)
image does not work, but karppi liked your post, so good enough

vs UBERLandon21

opponent Evil gave me the win due to scheduling difficulties on their end.
vs Own3y

calling inactive on my opp
vs Jytcampbell

other new match-ups

giove97 vs SANJAY -- analysc was unresponsive and did not log on
daunt vs vs Guille14 -- aloopuriza was unresponsive and did not log on
yovan33321 vs SOMALIA -- mr.fabulas was unresponsive and did not log on
Pope Faith vs Jhonx~ -- kaioshrek was unresponsive and did not log on
gum vs Pannuracotta -- mummy got banned
TotomonGang vs Senpai D.M -- lord sleet was unresponsive and did not log on

that's all the subs in and since the round ends at the end of this week, we'll be accepting no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)