The PU Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Malekith asked to get subbed out on his wall, new matchup is PrAiSe GrOuDoNiSm vs Leo
Also are we allowed to switch teams between matches? Cuz Antares did that and I’m not sure if that’s legal
yes, and in general assume that's the case unless a tour specifies it. Smogon formats are almost never played with teamlock

Reactions: gum

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I really hate to do it but I am calling activity on my opponent.

Putting aside that they haven't been cooperative in the actual scheduling process, they haven't logged on Smogon since the 22nd and the deadline is getting closer. The proof is on my wall. If they pop up and actually schedule with me I'd be happy to play but I figured I'd make this post in case they don't to avoid any coinflips.

Edit: we scheduled

Last edited:
unfortunately i'm calling act on my opponent. he missed the initial scheduled time last Friday and since then has been unresponsive on both discord and now on smogon. I'd be happy to play if he was willing to schedule a time but the fact that he hasn't given me an indication about available time at all and given the sub list it may be worth subbing someone in to play

edit: my oppo got back to me

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone getting subbed in this late can get an extension, sorry that so many new matches need to happen so late but I'm still trying to get as many people in as possible so yeah
Was told to take the win
Ed vs kythr

Fardin didn't respond for over a week- new matchup is The Hallows vs devinownzzzyall
-Tsunami- never responded when I tagged inactive people saying I needed some acknowledgement that they were scheduling and hasn't responded to his opponent at all despite being active. New matchup is Will-I-am vs Paul Robeson
Nails is in the same exact situation and is getting subbed out. New matchup is Yggdrasil60 vs Hybuyn
Hikari is also getting subbed out for the same reason, xray vs Jarii
Senpai D.M. gave neomon the win on his wall on sat but he never asked for a sub zzzzz neomon vs Gei
scald hasn't been on for over a week or responded to his opponent, new matchup is John1240 vs KyogreF4N
IceArrow has been gone for over a week, Mikaav vs Hyssou
ThorTako tried to call activity but hasn't actually responded to his opponent for over a week, new matchup is Ereshkigal vs Vieux Singe
Serene Grace also never asked for a sub after his opponent gave the win but he's getting one anyway. Serene Grace vs monchooo
Ghostmanz has gone inactive and stopped responding, new matchup is Mystic Master vs Lord Thorx
stableprince569 missed a scheduled time and stopped responding, new matchup is jonago vs Pak
Decision Makers has not been online or responding, new matchup is iKiQ vs Ryan37
Djentleman89 hasn't responded to his opponent at all or been online for a bit, new matchup is tmpfun vs thomas888

oh and I won in 2 ggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)