SM OU The Pyramid

uxie.gif
lucario.gif
dusclops.gif
landorus-therian.gif
magearna.gif
upload_2017-9-25_10-10-42.png

The Pyramid
Hey there. I did a lot of laddering recently and got to the top 40 with this team. It is based around the strategy of setting up Trick Room and then pivoting into various sweepers that deal heavy amounts of damage until Trick Room runs out. This team uses a lot of unorthodox sets that work really well underneath Trick Room, and many people don't prepare for them either. Also as a side note, lately I have somehow developed a habit of giving every single freaking team that I build a theme, so all of the pokemon on the team are named after Egyptian Gods... (ik its lame as hell) Also a quick disclaimer there are brief explanations of the nicknames so you have been warned. Yes I know that nobody cares but it makes me sound smart lol

Teambuilding Process:

So I open up my teambuilder and start looking for cool setup sweepers. I came across Vacuum Wave Lucario, which seemed pretty cool because of its great type coverage alongside Flash Cannon. I decided to try it out and quickly found out that it was kind of terrible and way too easy to revenge kill. Other then the speed problem though, paring Lucario with Life Orb made it a really powerful wallbreaker, and is able to break down fat teams really well. To solve the problem, I decided to try out Lucario under Trick Room. But even though its speed tier was a bit higher then I would like, it still outspeeds a ton under Trick Room and is able to avoid being revenge killed by stuff like Volcarona, Scarf Lando, Garchomp, Tapu Koko, you get the point.

upload_2017-9-25_12-55-15.png
+
upload_2017-9-25_12-52-27.png

I obviously needed Trick Room users so I added Uxie mainly for its reliability, for Stealth Rocks, and matchup against common leads like suicide Excadrill. Since Uxie is such an effective Trick Room setter, I wanted a way to save it other then just let it die in like 3 turns. U-Turn allows me to keep Uxie for later in the game if it looks necessary, but still allowing it to pivot effectively.

upload_2017-9-25_12-55-20.png
upload_2017-9-25_12-52-30.png
+
upload_2017-9-25_12-45-14.png

On Trick Room teams, Magearna is such an obvious choice. I used Electrium Z because the team has issues with bulky water types in particular Tapu Fini. Magearna is basically glue for Trick Room, and paired with Uxie, the team almost guaruntees that you will get up Trick Room.

upload_2017-9-25_12-55-26.png
upload_2017-9-25_12-52-34.png
+
upload_2017-9-25_12-56-22.png

The last Trick Room user on the team is going to be Dusclops. Dusclops is a really cool room setter and can get up Trick Room pretty reliably. It has amazing bulk, allowing it to switch in multiple times per game to set Trick Room. I also was kind of weak to pokemon like Zygarde, so Dusclops really helps a bunch with physical threats like that.

upload_2017-9-25_12-55-31.png
upload_2017-9-25_12-52-43.png
upload_2017-9-25_12-56-16.png
+
upload_2017-9-25_12-44-6.png

For my third damage dealer I chose to use Gravity Swords Dance Landorus-Therian. Not only does it do a ton of damage, but also counters threats to most Trick Room teams such as Alolan-Marowak, which beats all of the setters on this team. Landorus-Therian is also the Ground and Electric resist, which really helps the team out because of its weakness to moves like Earthquake.

upload_2017-9-25_12-55-35.png
upload_2017-9-25_12-52-47.png
upload_2017-9-25_12-56-10.png
upload_2017-9-25_12-44-6.png
+
upload_2017-9-25_12-53-27.png

Lastly, I added standard Life Orb Crawdaunt to the team because it is a very solid sweeper under Trick Room and it patches up a bunch of the teams weaknesses such as Marowak, Mega-Gyarados, Kyurem-Black, Landorus-Therian, etc.

Movesets: (and history lesson)

uxie.gif

Wadjet (Uxie) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room
- U-turn
- Memento​

Wadjet is one of the oldest Egyptian goddesses. She began as the minor goddess of Per-Wadjet, but soon became the goddess of Lower Egypt. As stated before, Uxie is a very reliable Trick Room setter. Just Rocks and then click TR and then click U-Turn or Memento. Sweet and simple

lucario.gif

Anubis (Lucario) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Nasty Plot
- Vacuum Wave / Psychic
- Flash Cannon
- Aura Sphere
Anubis is the Greek name for the god associated with mummification and the afterlife in ancient Egyptian religion. Lucario is the focal point of the team, and usually gets at least one KO every game. Vacuum wave gives it the ability to get a few more KOs once Trick Room runs out. Psychic also works sort of as it hits Venusaur and Toxapex. I personally prefer Vacuum Wave more but Psychic helps a lot.

Calcs:

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Lucario Aura Sphere vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 398-468 (56.6 - 66.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Lucario Aura Sphere vs. 248 HP / 76 SpD Zapdos: 156-185 (40.7 - 48.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Lucario Flash Cannon vs. 248 HP / 156+ SpD Venusaur-Mega: 212-251 (58.4 - 69.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

+4 252 SpA Life Orb Lucario Vacuum Wave vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Keldeo: 253-300 (78.3 - 92.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

dusclops.gif

Osiris (Dusclops) @ Eviolite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Will-O-Wisp
- Memento
- Toxic
Osiris was the Egyptian God of the dead, and ruler of the underworld. Osiris was the husband of Isis, and the brother of Nepthys and Seth. Dusclops is insanely bulky and double status moves pressures opposing pokemon or cripples physical threats. Enough said

landorus-therian.gif

Geb (Landorus-Therian) @ Soft Sand
Ability: Intimidate
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Gravity
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Frustration
Geb was the Egyptian god of the Earth and later a member of the Ennead of Heliopolis (whatever that is). Landorus-T is a huge threat with SD Gravity which can be run safely now that Arena Trap is gone. Frustration is to hit neutral against Grass and Bug types since I cant run Flyinium Z because of Magearna. Frustration also lets it beat Ditto outside of Gravity.

magearna.gif

Isis (Magearna) @ Electrium Z
Ability: Soul-Heart
Quiet Nature
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Trick Room
Isis was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans, but she also listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers. Magearna is pretty much the ideal Trick Room abuser and is insanely good at the moment. It fits on literally every playstyle from Hyper Offense to Stall to even Rain and Baton Pass. It checks a bunch of threats like Greninja and Tapu Lele and obviously sets up Trick Room. Ice Beam instead of Fleur Cannon is mainly because it is more reliable for hitting Landorus-Therian, Garchomp, the occasional Gliscor and Salamence, and of course Zygarde. Not much else to say about this thing.

upload_2017-9-25_10-10-42.png

Seth (Crawdaunt) @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
Brave Nature
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance​

Seth was the brother of Isis and Osiris, and the Egyptian God of chaos and destruction. Crawdaunt seems to be literally the Pokemon God of chaos and destruction, spamming Crabhammer at +2 Atk and killing everything. This thing also just 6-0s Rain and Stall so it gives you a huge matchup advantage against those popular playstyles.

ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS:

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Moonblast

Use instead of Uxie. Magic Bounce helps against stuff like Sticky Web and prevents Taunt. Diancie also has an insanely powerful Explosion

[Threatlist]

Mega Venusaur - Just shoot it a bunch of times and it dies

Zygarde - Will-O-Wisp it with Dusclops

Alolan Marowak - Crawdaunt and/or Landorus can handle it but there is no real switch in

Mega Charizard Y - Get up TR!! otherwise, have fun :)

Sub Keldeo - Same as with Charizard

[Importable]

Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room
- U-turn
- Memento

Quiet Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Vacuum Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Aura Sphere

Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Will-O-Wisp
- Memento
- Toxic

Brave Nature
- Gravity
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Frustration

Quiet Nature
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Trick Room

Brave Nature
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

[Shoutouts]

Moose 50 who shouts random stuff at me in pms literally every day

BanDisnDatnMe fellow cancer overlord

robopoke for helping out with earlier versions of the team and being helpful and stuff. Also for going afk literally every 5 minutes to use the bathroom lol

Storm Zone for peaking with Melloetta and also not knowing how to kill Chansey with Groundium Z Dugtrio

Twixtry for wanting a shoutout

Whitewash for being the best global voice

BlazeLatias for talking about everything except for pokemon in the OU chat room and still retaining his Moderator rank

Gyslexic Duy also wanted a shoutout lol

Seventy for going 3-0 in a fictional tournament and apparently having "the best snakes"

Lycon didnt know what a shoutout was

Team Pokepals for actually deserving a shoutout

blarghlfarghl for ending all of my polls

Wikipedia for providing the stupid explanations of Egyptian deities

Thanks, have a nice day :D

Attachments

Hey, pretty cool team you've got there. But I see your team has gotten some serious weaknesses against common Dark / Ghost Pokémon, specially those who usually carry taunt (Gengar for example) or are slow enough to abuse your own Trick Room effect against you (notably Alolan Marowak and Mimikyu). So here is my suggestion:

Although Audino is often underestimated, it can fit the Trick Room user role perfectly without providing your team another Dark / Ghost weakness.

Regenerator is a really powerful ability that allows Audino to keep it up with the game pace, being able to switch in and out freely without fearing much the free damage it receives while setting Trick Room up. Audino can even carry a Chople Berry in order to further mitigate its only weakness (fighting types) and therefore extending its pressure and opening more windows for it to set up a free Trick Room, even when facing a counter, since it makes Audino a Pokémon without any weaknesses and therefore a very reliable lead. It also performs a defensive type core with Dusclops.

In order to further increase Audino's supportive abilities, it might carry both Wish and Healing Wish in addition to Trick Room in order to extend its entire team's longevity. Healing Wish gets the highlight here, since it also generates tempo which is crucial for any would be support on teams who rely on weathers and / or terrains due to its ability to pass the spot for another Pokémon who will come unharmed while also fully healing them on the same turn, without wasting much of your precious Trick Room turns.

It can also carry either Knock Off or Toxic as the move of choice for the last move slot, being Knock Off the preferred one. Toxic may wear down walls while Knock Off may punish mons who might try to switch on Audino, notably Alolan Marowak (this one can easily abuse your own trick room against you), Mimikyu, Gengar, Tyranitar, Mew and Bisharp who are the main reasons why your team cannot afford to sustain another ghost / dark weaknesses. It might also finish up opposing Psychic and Ghost type weakened foes under Trick Room effect. It's up to you.

Audino @ Chople Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Wish
- Trick Room
- Healing Wish
- Knock Off

That comes, of course, at the cost of Uxie's ability of setting up Stealth Rocks, since Audino can't really learn it. But you can easily pass the hazard setter role on to another team member.

Of course this is only a suggestion. Your team seems pretty solid as it is currently. Wish you good luck on your future endeavors.

Last edited:
Well, not being able to see replays suck but that is a general problem. That is why I only have few tips.
1) Teambuilding suggestion: use 248 HP Seth (Crawdaunt). Max HP Seth takes 33 dmg from each hit because of Life Orb because his HPstat is 330. If you reduce your EVs to 248, you will have 329 HP and thus only use 32 HP for each attack.
2) Add in Healing Wish/Lunar Dance user: When I used the previous version I was not only extremly weak to Toxic Spikes but also weak to stupid hax like Burns from Flamethrower, Heat Wave. Having Healing Wish makes a used Sweeper useful for the cost of not making setup easier with Memento. Cresselia>Duslops even though I really love Wisp into Memento.

I remember from when I used the earlier version that Lucario is a beast. If there is no Pex it literally gets 2-3 kills easily. If he only had Healing Wish support :o

Well, not being able to see replays suck but that is a general problem. That is why I only have few tips.
1) Teambuilding suggestion: use 248 HP Seth (Crawdaunt). Max HP Seth takes 33 dmg from each hit because of Life Orb because his HPstat is 330. If you reduce your EVs to 248, you will have 329 HP and thus only use 32 HP for each attack.
2) Add in Healing Wish/Lunar Dance user: When I used the previous version I was not only extremly weak to Toxic Spikes but also weak to stupid hax like Burns from Flamethrower, Heat Wave. Having Healing Wish makes a used Sweeper useful for the cost of not making setup easier with Memento. Cresselia>Duslops even though I really love Wisp into Memento.

I remember from when I used the earlier version that Lucario is a beast. If there is no Pex it literally gets 2-3 kills easily. If he only had Healing Wish support :o
I've suggested a Healing Wish cleric who can also provide Trick Room multiple times without stacking ghost and dark type weaknesses though.

Hey, pretty cool team you've got there. But I see your team has gotten some serious weaknesses against common Dark / Ghost Pokémon, specially those who usually carry taunt (Gengar for example) or are slow enough to abuse your own Trick Room effect against you (notably Alolan Marowak and Mimikyu). So here is my suggestion:

Although Audino is often underestimated, it can fit the Trick Room user role perfectly without providing your team another Dark / Ghost weakness.

Regenerator is a really powerful ability that allows Audino to keep it up with the game pace, being able to switch in and out freely without fearing much the free damage it receives while setting Trick Room up. Audino can even carry a Chople Berry in order to further mitigate its only weakness (fighting types) and therefore extending its pressure and opening more windows for it to set up a free Trick Room, even when facing a counter, since it makes Audino a Pokémon without any weaknesses and therefore a very reliable lead. It also performs a defensive type core with Dusclops.

In order to further increase Audino's supportive abilities, it might carry both Wish and Healing Wish in addition to Trick Room in order to extend its entire team's longevity. Healing Wish gets the highlight here, since it also generates tempo which is crucial for any would be support on teams who rely on weathers and / or terrains due to its ability to pass the spot for another Pokémon who will come unharmed while also fully healing them on the same turn, without wasting much of your precious Trick Room turns.

It can also carry either Knock Off or Toxic as the move of choice for the last move slot, being Knock Off the preferred one. Toxic may wear down walls while Knock Off may punish mons who might try to switch on Audino, notably Alolan Marowak (this one can easily abuse your own trick room against you), Mimikyu, Gengar, Tyranitar, Mew and Bisharp who are the main reasons why your team cannot afford to sustain another ghost / dark weaknesses. It might also finish up opposing Psychic and Ghost type weakened foes under Trick Room effect. It's up to you.

Audino @ Chople Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Wish
- Trick Room
- Healing Wish
- Knock Off

That comes, of course, at the cost of Uxie's ability of setting up Stealth Rocks, since Audino can't really learn it. But you can easily pass the hazard setter role on to another team member.

Of course this is only a suggestion. Your team seems pretty solid as it is currently. Wish you good luck on your future endeavors.
I really like this idea and you are right about being a bit weak to ghost and dark types, however crawdaunt luc magearna and landorus can beat most of the common ones working either by themselves or in tandem with each other. Most taunt users are easily pressured, especially ones like gengar and tapu fini. Usually they will taunt and then switch out, which can be anticipated and you can make a double back into a trick room setter. If you think about it though, there isnt a single damage dealer on the team that doesnt pressure ghost types. Only 3 moves on the entire team dont effect ghost types and there are 3 dark resists. I think both you and robopoke are right about having a healing wish/lunar dance user. It definitely could've come in handy many times.

I really like this idea and you are right about being a bit weak to ghost and dark types, however crawdaunt luc magearna and landorus can beat most of the common ones working either by themselves or in tandem with each other. Most taunt users are easily pressured, especially ones like gengar and tapu fini. Usually they will taunt and then switch out, which can be anticipated and you can make a double back into a trick room setter. If you think about it though, there isnt a single damage dealer on the team that doesnt pressure ghost types. Only 3 moves on the entire team dont effect ghost types and there are 3 dark resists. I think both you and robopoke are right about having a healing wish/lunar dance user. It definitely could've come in handy many times.
Hey, I'm happy that you liked the idea! So, it is a bit unclear to me: will you actually try using Audino or nah?

Sorry, but can I get a proof of peak for 1850 ELO? I am just curious and would like to see proof of it topping the ladder. Thanks.
Yeah I was confronted with this same question in the RMT room on PS!. I didn't know that I wanted to RMT this until earlier the other day and I did not get a screenshot of my rank, however several people saw and are witnesses to the peak and can confirm that I hit top 40 with this. Sadly, that is really all the proof I can give, but I hope it suffices.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Can't you share the alt that peaked or give a screenshot of its current rank? Something beats nothing, and now that replays are up, if you decide to ladder and save the replay, we can see the team in action and a peak.

Last edited:

Sayuze

Banned deucer.
Yeah I was confronted with this same question in the RMT room on PS!. I didn't know that I wanted to RMT this until earlier the other day and I did not get a screenshot of my rank, however several people saw and are witnesses to the peak and can confirm that I hit top 40 with this. Sadly, that is really all the proof I can give, but I hope it suffices.
What's the account name that you laddered on?

Hey there. I did a lot of laddering recently and got to the top 40 with this team. It is based around the strategy of setting up Trick Room and then pivoting into various sweepers that deal heavy amounts of damage until Trick Room runs out. This team uses a lot of unorthodox sets that work really well underneath Trick Room, and many people don't prepare for them either. Also as a side note, lately I have somehow developed a habit of giving every single freaking team that I build a theme, so all of the pokemon on the team are named after Egyptian Gods... (ik its lame as hell) Also a quick disclaimer there are brief explanations of the nicknames so you have been warned. Yes I know that nobody cares but it makes me sound smart lol

Teambuilding Process:

So I open up my teambuilder and start looking for cool setup sweepers. I came across Vacuum Wave Lucario, which seemed pretty cool because of its great type coverage alongside Flash Cannon. I decided to try it out and quickly found out that it was kind of terrible and way too easy to revenge kill. Other then the speed problem though, paring Lucario with Life Orb made it a really powerful wallbreaker, and is able to break down fat teams really well. To solve the problem, I decided to try out Lucario under Trick Room. But even though its speed tier was a bit higher then I would like, it still outspeeds a ton under Trick Room and is able to avoid being revenge killed by stuff like Volcarona, Scarf Lando, Garchomp, Tapu Koko, you get the point.

View attachment 88685+View attachment 88679

I obviously needed Trick Room users so I added Uxie mainly for its reliability, for Stealth Rocks, and matchup against common leads like suicide Excadrill. Since Uxie is such an effective Trick Room setter, I wanted a way to save it other then just let it die in like 3 turns. U-Turn allows me to keep Uxie for later in the game if it looks necessary, but still allowing it to pivot effectively.

View attachment 88686View attachment 88680+View attachment 88678

On Trick Room teams, Magearna is such an obvious choice. I used Electrium Z because the team has issues with bulky water types in particular Tapu Fini. Magearna is basically glue for Trick Room, and paired with Uxie, the team almost guaruntees that you will get up Trick Room.

View attachment 88687View attachment 88681View attachment 88678+View attachment 88692

The last Trick Room user on the team is going to be Dusclops. Dusclops is a really cool room setter and can get up Trick Room pretty reliably. It has amazing bulk, allowing it to switch in multiple times per game to set Trick Room. I also was kind of weak to pokemon like Zygarde, so Dusclops really helps a bunch with physical threats like that.

View attachment 88688View attachment 88682View attachment 88678View attachment 88691+ View attachment 88674

For my third damage dealer I chose to use Gravity Swords Dance Landorus-Therian. Not only does it do a ton of damage, but also counters threats to most Trick Room teams such as Alolan-Marowak, which beats all of the setters on this team. Landorus-Therian is also the Ground and Electric resist, which really helps the team out because of its weakness to moves like Earthquake.

View attachment 88689View attachment 88683View attachment 88678View attachment 88690View attachment 88674+View attachment 88684

Lastly, I added standard Life Orb Crawdaunt to the team because it is a very solid sweeper under Trick Room and it patches up a bunch of the teams weaknesses such as Marowak, Mega-Gyarados, Kyurem-Black, Landorus-Therian, etc.

Movesets: (and history lesson)

View attachment 88655

Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room
- U-turn
- Memento​

Wadjet is one of the oldest Egyptian goddesses. She began as the minor goddess of Per-Wadjet, but soon became the goddess of Lower Egypt. As stated before, Uxie is a very reliable Trick Room setter. Just Rocks and then click TR and then click U-Turn or Memento. Sweet and simple

View attachment 88657

Quiet Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Vacuum Wave / Psychic
- Flash Cannon
- Aura Sphere
Anubis is the Greek name for the god associated with mummification and the afterlife in ancient Egyptian religion. Lucario is the focal point of the team, and usually gets at least one KO every game. Vacuum wave gives it the ability to get a few more KOs once Trick Room runs out. Psychic also works sort of as it hits Venusaur and Toxapex. I personally prefer Vacuum Wave more but Psychic helps a lot.

Calcs:

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Lucario Aura Sphere vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 398-468 (56.6 - 66.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Lucario Aura Sphere vs. 248 HP / 76 SpD Zapdos: 156-185 (40.7 - 48.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Lucario Flash Cannon vs. 248 HP / 156+ SpD Venusaur-Mega: 212-251 (58.4 - 69.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

+4 252 SpA Life Orb Lucario Vacuum Wave vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Keldeo: 253-300 (78.3 - 92.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

View attachment 88656

Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Will-O-Wisp
- Memento
- Toxic
Osiris was the Egyptian God of the dead, and ruler of the underworld. Osiris was the husband of Isis, and the brother of Nepthys and Seth. Dusclops is insanely bulky and double status moves pressures opposing pokemon or cripples physical threats. Enough said

View attachment 88658

Brave Nature
- Gravity
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Frustration
Geb was the Egyptian god of the Earth and later a member of the Ennead of Heliopolis (whatever that is). Landorus-T is a huge threat with SD Gravity which can be run safely now that Arena Trap is gone. Frustration is to hit neutral against Grass and Bug types since I cant run Flyinium Z because of Magearna. Frustration also lets it beat Ditto outside of Gravity.

View attachment 88659

Quiet Nature
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Trick Room
Isis was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans, but she also listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers. Magearna is pretty much the ideal Trick Room abuser and is insanely good at the moment. It fits on literally every playstyle from Hyper Offense to Stall to even Rain and Baton Pass. It checks a bunch of threats like Greninja and Tapu Lele and obviously sets up Trick Room. Ice Beam instead of Fleur Cannon is mainly because it is more reliable for hitting Landorus-Therian, Garchomp, the occasional Gliscor and Salamence, and of course Zygarde. Not much else to say about this thing.

View attachment 88663

Brave Nature
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance​

Seth was the brother of Isis and Osiris, and the Egyptian God of chaos and destruction. Crawdaunt seems to be literally the Pokemon God of chaos and destruction, spamming Crabhammer at +2 Atk and killing everything. This thing also just 6-0s Rain and Stall so it gives you a huge matchup advantage against those popular playstyles.

ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS:

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Moonblast

Use instead of Uxie. Magic Bounce helps against stuff like Sticky Web and prevents Taunt. Diancie also has an insanely powerful Explosion

[Threatlist]

Mega Venusaur - Just shoot it a bunch of times and it dies

Zygarde - Will-O-Wisp it with Dusclops

Alolan Marowak - Crawdaunt and/or Landorus can handle it but there is no real switch in

Mega Charizard Y - Get up TR!! otherwise, have fun :)

Sub Keldeo - Same as with Charizard

[Importable]

Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room
- U-turn
- Memento

Quiet Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Vacuum Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Aura Sphere

Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Will-O-Wisp
- Memento
- Toxic

Brave Nature
- Gravity
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Frustration

Quiet Nature
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Trick Room

Brave Nature
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

[Shoutouts]

Moose 50 who shouts random stuff at me in pms literally every day

BanDisnDatnMe fellow cancer overlord

robopoke for helping out with earlier versions of the team and being helpful and stuff. Also for going afk literally every 5 minutes to use the bathroom lol

Storm Zone for peaking with Melloetta and also not knowing how to kill Chansey with Groundium Z Dugtrio

Twixtry for wanting a shoutout

Whitewash for being the best global voice

BlazeLatias for talking about everything except for pokemon in the OU chat room and still retaining his Moderator rank

Gyslexic Duy also wanted a shoutout lol

Seventy for going 3-0 in a fictional tournament and apparently having "the best snakes"

Lycon didnt know what a shoutout was

Team Pokepals for actually deserving a shoutout

blarghlfarghl for ending all of my polls

Wikipedia for providing the stupid explanations of Egyptian deities

Thanks, have a nice day :D
I really like the fact ur using dusclops, a extremely underrated tr setter, also love the Egyptian god names, only big thing that hits me is seeing lucario on tr, which is really cool to see, and u have more then enough tr setters, tang is definitely a problem here i think, should try either icium mag or make that av or specs or something odd like that and run flynium lando. Great team though will try it

I really like the fact ur using dusclops, a extremely underrated tr setter, also love the Egyptian god names, only big thing that hits me is seeing lucario on tr, which is really cool to see, and u have more then enough tr setters, tang is definitely a problem here i think, should try either icium mag or make that av or specs or something odd like that and run flynium lando. Great team though will try it
you are right that tang can be a problem, however it gets overwhelmed pretty easily by some of the sweepers:

+2 252 Atk Life Orb Adaptability Crawdaunt Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Tangrowth: 426-504 (105.4 - 124.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Magearna Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Tangrowth: 234-276 (57.9 - 68.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 SpA Life Orb Lucario Aura Sphere vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Tangrowth: 226-266 (55.9 - 65.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

How often do you fine that uturn on Uxie is indeed useful? I'm thinking maybe magic coat is a suitable replacement if you find the move often dead.

How often do you fine that uturn on Uxie is indeed useful? I'm thinking maybe magic coat is a suitable replacement if you find the move often dead.
magic coat is good, but i use uturn a lot. Saving Uxie for later in the game in really nice. I almost never memento the first time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)