The return of the KING tournament - Round 2 (send Alf' your king)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The return of the KING Tournament

Thx Boudouche n_n
approved by TDs
rules

"The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic"

In Pokemon, you have to defeat all of your opponent's pokemon to win the match. Chess is different on this matter (and not only) because you don't need to take all your opponent's pieces, but only focus on the king.

In this tournament, you must take the opponent's king to win, you don't need to beat every mons.

Rules:

- Everyone makes a team of six pokemon and choose one pokemon as king. All games will be played in ORAS OU, therefore following all standard clauses.

- Everyone PM Alf' his king as I participate to this tour. Everyones king pokemon will be sent to their respective opponents.

- You can change your team between rounds, I only need to know your king

- You can change your king between rounds, but you must notify me of the change before the next round starts, otherwise, I will assume you're keeping your current king.

- Save logs.

- Single elimination, Bo1 format.

Pairings:

R2

- lord vs Luckstard.
radianthero156
vs teal6
galbia
vs Floppy
SnowCristal! vs srk1214
papai noel vs NotAGymLdr
Edwardo M vs shartruce2
Prince Python vs Christo The Gr8
Level 56 vs TewMew
Cheek Pouch vs Reymedy
Stratos vs -Clone-
TheRealPlatypus vs Pagoose
Tesung vs Merritt
qsns vs Megazard Z
hard vs Stall Hater
HeiDoe
vs ArchPhantom
Dr Ciel vs The Avalanches
Azumarill
vs Soulraiser
Fantasy
vs -CELTiiC-
WhiteQueen vs Erza98
Navy
vs Cnorth26
Aurious vs GrimoireGod
YouDon'tKnowMe vs JohnYiu
H-C
vs Kingofcrimea
Marshall.Law
vs Teitowolf
Stockings
vs Get Backer
Zebraiken vs dEnIsSsS
Syncrasy vs Vinc2612
Cronenberg vs Fran17
thisreallyishell
vs fatty
Tricking
vs Lyconik
Cicada vs KJ Corp
vakatalesau
vs DaSpoofy

Deadline: This round's deadline will be Wednesday, April 29th 10pm gmt+2.

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hi I won, gg

shed shell gastrodon was hilarious when my energy ball gothitelle accidentally had frisk.......

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
qsns set the time and never showed up, so if we can't get the game in before the deadline then activity

Edit: didn't see how far away the deadline is, we'll probably play at some point then. I thought we had like a day or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)