The Robbins Nest trade thread! (Updated 1/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be avaivable the next hour, and in 3-6 hours from now (roughly). Didn't realise I hadn't replied, lol.
Alright within an hour might be a little iffy due to the current project. me and my roommate can accidently clone the ditto over wi-fi but i cant do it on purpose -_-. I dont have class again till 5pm today (as of this post its 10:45am) so hopefully before then i will have it done. if not after i will definitely get to it

i have a 6iv modest jirach
OT GAMESTP
ID 02270
LVL 100 ENGLISH NAME I WANT CLONED
I could take a crack at cloning it. so you want 2 back, would i have permission to redistribute? and it could take a bit since the Wi-Fi timing is a bit different than local wireless

Usually with cloning the cloner would get his own copy as payment and would trade back the original and a clone. Redistributing is basically i have the right to clone my copy and trade it on my thread

Edit: and for the length it could take quite a bit. I'd love to clone it but if you need it ASAP id say looking for someone else. but if you have time i could give it a try but i have other projects ahead of you however =/

Usually with cloning the cloner would get his own copy as payment and would trade back the original and a clone. Redistributing is basically i have the right to clone my copy and trade it on my thread

Edit: and for the length it could take quite a bit. I'd love to clone it but if you need it ASAP id say looking for someone else. but if you have time i could give it a try but i have other projects ahead of you however =/
yea of course we can do that np

If I'm super lucky, minutes, lucky, hours. I would probably say maybe a day or 2 at the most. only bad part about if i started today is that tomorrow my class load is pretty full so it might be a little iffy

If I'm super lucky, minutes, lucky, hours. I would probably say maybe a day or 2 at the most. only bad part about if i started today is that tomorrow my class load is pretty full so it might be a little iffy
how bout this jus pm me wenever your ready to clone i mite find another cloner by then and jus send you a copysave you a lil more time

Would you still like the Latios? I will need to clone it but can do the trade tonight if you're free.
The thing im a little uneasy about is that you got it over the GTS haha. what did you want for it again? I'm trying to do like 4 things at once xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)