The RU Open IX - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Welcome back everyone to the largest RU Tournament, the RU Open, ready to present its 9th iteration! Its been a while since the previous Grand Slam iteration where Adaam proved everyone to be on top of the Gen7 lower tiers, but with a new gen it shall prove to be a very exciting beginning, with a lot of competition to see if he can retain the trophy. You are all welcome to give it a try to win it all!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Grand Slam rules can be found here.
  • Standard SS RU.
  • Best-of-three, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • SM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Tiers are locked at the beginning of each round.
Rules

Battle Clauses:
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Team Preview
Recommendations so you dont get kicked in the ch... I mean kicked out of the tournament due to inactivity:

. Contact your opponent as soon as possible when round 1 happens. Activity is gonna be hella strict due to the amount of people that generally join this tournament.

2. When scheduling, try offering more than just 1 option for a day to play. If you can play only 30 minutes on a specific day of the week, then wouldnt recommend signing up.

3. Be as specific as possible at the moment of scheduling. "Sunday morning" or "After dinner" or "Whenever I see you online" wont cut it if you want to make an activity appeal. Specific date, put an array of hours where you are available for those days, and please put your timezone. What is a timezone?

4. Please no ghosting. Im a snitch so I will investigate and comment to the TD team if something shady seems to be happening.

And thats it. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the tournament or what you need to do get anything. Mistakes can happen, absolutely, but rest assured I will do my best to keep stuff as fluent as possible. If you want or need the confirmation of a TD regarding anything regarding a decision or something going on with the tournament feel free to do so.

Round 4:

Amukamara  vs  watashi
vivalospride
 vs  Raichy
Fardin  vs  Osh
IRazvann  vs  Royal1604
Meru  vs  K3ppr
John W  vs  odr
Fuladono  vs  Yggdrasil60
Sjneider  vs  Portrait or Ruin
Insult  vs  Shrug
MalekithvsAjna
RahelGamer03  vs  KW
Blimax
 vs  pj
jacob  vs  KingKdot
Yaily
 vs  Poison Adhesive
lax  vs  zS
CaCaTuA  vs  Lopunny Kicks
Youngster_Bill  vs  frisoeva
TDK
 vs  Ampha
Finding True Love  vs  snaga
AltCauseImInsecure  vs  High Impulse
MrAldo
 vs  MassiveDestruction
Serpi  vs  TMM
Luck O' the Irish  vs  Pepeduce
Vaboh  vs  GoldCat
Nineage
 vs  TSR
Kingler  vs  London13
Alpha Rabbit  vs  Roseybear
GingyvsTectonicDestroyer
ProDigeZz  vs  UltraBallz
tlenit1vsJuno
GunGunJ  vs  Trognon
Marshall.Law  vs  Dominatio
Oibaf  vs  Sensei Axew
TopLel TopKek  vs  TheTacoMan
Pataozinho  vs  kluby
Cam  vs  EviGaro
davidTheMaster  vs  OTG Pesky
solonor24  vs  Finchinator
Decem
 vs  lighthouses
robjr  vs  Mega metaboss
Corckscrew  vs  ToastedBunzzz02
DezShizzels  vs  Haru
vani  vs  kythr
TheFranklin  vs  Confide
Malfunction
 vs  gorex
Amaroq  vs  Santu
-Voltage-vsForsendi
dahli  vs  Skipkan

Extension deadline will be on Thursday 23rd at 3:00 AM GMT -5

Round 4 deadline will be on Monday 27th at 2:00 AM GMT -5

MACHAMP IS BANNED FOR THE REST OF THE TOURNAMENT

Have fun everyone!

Last edited:

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Luck O' the Irish vs Cheese5555 is kind of an unfortunate case but we gotta move on. Luck O' the Irish made the last contact so we are gonna make a political decision and just grant the activity call to him, cause it is late and I dont have much evidence to work with right now.

Luck O' the Irish vs Pepeduce

queso

too cheesy
is a Tiering Contributor
Luck O' the Irish vs Cheese5555 is kind of an unfortunate case but we gotta move on. Luck O' the Irish made the last contact so we are gonna make a political decision and just grant the activity call to him, cause it is late and I dont have much evidence to work with right now.

Luck O' the Irish vs Pepeduce
this should be a flip, we both kept missing times and given that their last message was "chances are I’m not gonna be able to play" i really don't see how them saying the last contact gives them the act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)