The RU Open VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So, Im go be out for the next 3 days. I will be back to Sunday to gather and update everything. Will try to login on phone to check but no promises.

Until then.

No answer from my opponent, and i won't have internet until next wednesday/thursday... Asking for an extension if my opponent answers

I could've won g3 but main fucked up and we had to rematch, then he brought a mon that 6-0d, pokemon is fun af (the games were good tho)

I have reached out to my opponent multiple times, and in multiple ways. I have received no kind of response from him. Additionally, I can no longer access their profile page for further attempts to make contact. Therefore, I would like to request that should this match fail to be completed on account of a lack of scheduling, that it should not be decided by coin flip due to my opponent's inactivity. I can also provide screen shots should they be needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)