Tournament The Sketchmons Open [Round 2]

Welcome to the Sketchmons Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Sketchmons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Round 2

Deadline is 7 days from this post, March 8th. Remember to post replays or your match will be coin-flipped.

InfernapeTropius11 vs hoblaph
King Wynaut vs Velvet Blood
Hamhamhamham vs Jordn
Arifeen vs RedPanda2577
Fardin vs Akashi
Level 56 vs Lax
ihhca vs Laxpras
TylerWithNumbers vs Matame
Racool vs frania
Megazard vs Yuga42
Official Fissure vs Bluxio
Mysterious M vs Quantum Tesseract
Torpid vs cuzzie
Melle2402 vs terrors
iLlama vs Zephyr Dragon Lord
Waszap vs MiyoKa

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

Might be a bit early for predicts but oh well

InfernapeTropius11 vs hoblaph - not sure if it11 actually plays sketchmons but whatever
King Wynaut vs Velvet Blood - The real King Wynaut is the one of the Scarf variety, while Velvet Blood sounds like a pretentious image I would put in a poem before thinking better of it. How does this translate to Sketchmons? Who knows.
Hamhamhamham vs [ Winner of: Jordn vs Betathunder ] - I think these are all decent players but I'm weirdly thinking that Jordn will win this.
Arifeen vs RedPanda2577 - see my previous post mentioning redpanda
Fardin vs Akashi - are you happy now
[ Winner of: Thimo vs Level 56 ] vs Lax - All people who play things other than Sketchmons well. I really have no idea who will emerge victorious.
ihhca vs Laxpras - highlight match
TylerWithNumbers vs Matame - I see you got rid of the actual numbers. More aerodynamic. That will allow you to win
Racool vs frania - good player
Megazard vs Yuga42 - epic AG showdown. arbitrarily picked megazard
Official Fissure vs Bluxio - lol at the idea of fissure losing in sketchmons open
Mysterious M vs [ Winner of: Quantum Tesseract vs WhiteLion ] - I do not know who Mysterious M is. Maybe that's how his username is supposed to make me feel
Torpid vs cuzzie - sticking to my strategy of picking people across different opens until they actually win
Melle2402 vs [ Winner of: terrors vs darksylvion ] - I feel like he is probably the best acquainted with OMs besides AG/mono? idk
[ Winner of: iLlama vs OM room ] vs Zephyr Dragon Lord - all decent players again
Waszap vs MiyoKa - I think miyoka is supposed to be good? sure, why not

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Have waited 35 mins and thimo still hasn't showed up, so activity as I won't have time to reschedule tomorrow and on this weekend

Have waited 35 mins and thimo still hasn't showed up, so activity as I won't have time to reschedule tomorrow and on this weekend
i did see you on smogtours and you left like right after i joined, which gives me the impression you left bc you didn't wanna play after calling activity .-. I might be wrong, but this is just my perspective..

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
i did see you on smogtours and you left like right after i joined, which gives me the impression you left bc you didn't wanna play after calling activity .-. I might be wrong, but this is just my perspective..
I came online to check whether my teammate had started playing his match for spl or not and left as the match wasn't started yet. Also it was impossible for me to play at that time anyway since I was using PS on phone

I came online to check whether my teammate had started playing his match for spl or not and left as the match wasn't started yet. Also it was impossible for me to play at that time anyway since I was using PS on phone
It's true, Thimo missed the scheduled time. However, you seem to have scheduled other tournaments for the weekend just fine. Please try to schedule for today/tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)