Social The Smogon Photo Album

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
your hair omg. I shaved off all of my hair once too (end of last year actually) and totally regretted it. so glad it grew back!

So I was out in DC with a friend who was trying on some clothes. She spots these bright pink fake snake skin pants and foolishly I comment "I'd totally wear those". It turns out they were $7 so she called my bluff and bought them. Long story short I spent about 2 hours wearing them around the busiest street in DC.

It didn't help that I was carrying the most homoerotic bag ever created.
I want those pants. And that bag.

Snowflakes

Dango Dango Daikazoku
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
large pic of me outside the apartment complex i was staying at for the weekend. 2 pools, 2 hot tubs pretty awesome.

as i take more pictures i'll sort through them and will edit this with a few more. i won't have any adventures with pink pants though :(

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Are we posting DJing photos now apparently?

So yeah Tough Guy was this weekend...

This was only about half way through the race as well, wading through a river with blocks of ice still floating in it. Fun :)! Also not entirely sure why the guy next to me looks so happy about things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)