Role Playing The Tabletop Games Revival

(approved by a fairy)

Welcome to... the Tabletop Games revival! This thread is for people to host and play in tabletop roleplaying games.

What does that mean? If you have any sort of setting and plot, and a system to host it in from the serious to the comical, from the intricate to the simple, this thread is for you! Or, if someone posts a game they want players for and you want to play in it, contact them! (This thread can also include recaps of sessions, for people to see what everyone is playing.)

And if you want to be highlighted when a new game is offered, just post any systems you'd be interested in. That way, a prospective Game Master can notify you specifically.

Example systems: D&D, Exalted, World of Darkness, Blades in the Dark, Shadowrun, Mutants and Masterminds)

I'll try to keep this list updated:

Looking for Players:
Mutants and Masterminds 3e Introductory Scenarios (Sundays or Mondays, 6pm eastern time)

In Progress:
None yet.

Players who don't mind a highlight
None yet.

(And here's how a recruiting post is done)

!!!NO SYSTEM KNOWLEDGE NEEDED!!!

Have you wanted to play as a Superhero? This may be the test for you! I'm looking to host some introductory scenarios where the players are superheroes. I have three scenarios, each independent of the others. Contact me if interested!

System: Mutants and Masterminds 3e
Time: Sundays or Mondays, 6pm eastern time
Commitment: 3-6 hours per session (probably 4-5)
Duration: one-shot per signup. As this is multiple one-shots, you can sign up for multiple
Format: Roll20, Text. Inquire with host for details. Not averse to voice chat if everyone agrees.
System Knowledge needed: none; this is to teach system knowledge.

Descriptions:
Scenario 1: You're a group of supers who are taking their final exam to be licensed as proper heroes. The exam? Capturing. As in, how to capture a supervillain without risking killing them. The method? Capture the instructor within a designated complex.

Scenario 2: You're raiding a smuggling warehouse belonging to a criminal mastermind with instructions to subdue any guards. Things go south when a third party intervenes...

Scenario 3: A supervillain is attacking and a number of civilians are at risk. Your job is to quickly dispatch the villain and both his henchmen to save the civilians.

!!!NO SYSTEM KNOWLEDGE NEEDED!!!

(Also I've made premade characters for players to select from)

Signups:
Scenario 1: Fame

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)