The Tournament of Thieves - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
The Tournament of Thieves

Approved by Sonius

Tournament Guidelines
Tournament of Thieves - Sign Ups
Tournament of Thieves - Round 1
Tournament of Thieves - Round 2
Tournament of Thieves - Round 3

Introduction

Hello ladies and gents! Welcome to the "Tournament of Thieves". Here is your chance to become your favorite battler. Your chance to have fun with other teams. The concept is fairly simple. Each round you and your opponent will simply go to Smogons very own Rate my Team section.
Each round I will post certain rules, and you will follow those rules to choose your team in the rate my team section. One round I could simply say you can only choose a team made in 2008. The next I could say you have to choose an ubers rate my team to use. This tournament will have twists and turns.

This is the second version of this tournament. It is a new year, which means hundreds of new teams have been posted. Now there is a sub forum making things much easier to find. Good luck all, this may be your only chance to steal something!

Winner of Version 1
ReyScarface -
UU Team - By Bad Ass
OU Team - By August

Rules

• Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battles
  • Garchomp, Shaymin-S, Deoxys-E, Wobbuffett, Latios, and Manaphy are NOT allowed to be used for OU teams unless stated otherwise.
  • You may not use your own rate my teams in this tournament. If you do, you will be disqualified.
  • If a team is edited, you may use the original version of the team or the current version.
  • You must send your team to me with the link of the thread. No changes may be made to that team.
  • You must send your log to me after your match has been completed
  • This tournament will have 50 first come first serve sign ups. I will then hand choose the last 14 according to who I believe is best fit for the final positions. I don't want lazy users. :)

Round 3 Rules

• Any team on the RMT forum posted BEFORE May 10th may be used.
  • For this round ANY OU may be used Starred and Archived teams MAY be used, HOWEVER, the OU rules correspond to our current metagame. How good are you at good this meta? Guess we'll find out!
  • All teams MUST be sent into me and approved before the start of your match. If your name is UNDERLINED, then you are approved.
  • The Deadline is May 17th for teams being submitted. and May 24th for battles being completed
  • If you have any other questions or are confused, feel free to ask.

Round 4

reachzero vs declanp
fabbles vs abutorn
Loki vs Rising Dusk
iconic vs blackhawk11
phyres vs arin
Gouki vs silentecho
mechazawa vs Krack
twash vs Fluffy Bird

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
reachzero vs declanp
fabbles vs abutorn
Loki vs Rising Dusk
iconic vs blackhawk11
phyres vs arin
Gouki vs silentecho
mechazawa vs Krack
twash vs Fluffy Bird

reachzero vs declanp
fabbles vs abutorn
Loki vs Rising Dusk
iconic vs blackhawk11
phyres vs arin
Gouki vs silentecho
mechazawa vs Krack
twash vs Fluffy Bird

I've sent my team in and I have PM'd Krack, so hopefully we can get this game played as soon as possible.

reachzero -_-...oh well..i'll pick a team andget this done .

btw, if our match doesnt get completed by the deadline, please give reach the win, due to having no shoddy connection and having to go to a friends to do it =/

Predictions :
reachzero vs declanp
fabbles vs abutorn
Loki vs Rising Dusk
iconic vs blackhawk11
phyres vs arin
Gouki
vs silentecho
mechazawa vs Krack
twash
vs Fluffy Bird

reachzero vs declanp
fabbles vs abutorn
Loki vs Rising Dusk
iconic vs blackhawk11
phyres vs arin
Gouki vs silentecho
mechazawa vs Krack
twash vs Fluffy Bird

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I defeated declanp in a gg! For the record, I used Blue_Tornado's Hazardous Steamroll, and declanp used JabbaTheGriffin's Rotom, Charge!

yeah lost to reach, although i lost due to a misassumption turn one...because i though he was using Philip's team of torment! GG!

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
it's a shame some people can't follow simple rules lol.

get the team submitted.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
For some reason my shoddy went all weird on me and made a wrong move and then my jirachi got critted so it was pretty hopeless from there but Abutorn deserves the credit it was a good match it just would have come down to the wire if those things didn't happen.

2-0 isn't that bad though! GG

Yes it was really close, Great game Fabbles sorry for that critical hit on Jirachi but it was fun nonetheless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)