The Tractors Pokemon Trade Shop! Updated with HA Chimchar HA Treecko and Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im interested in the starly, aron, and gligar

Offer:

mareep (female)
nature: modest
ability: static
egg moves: agility
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Hawlucha (female)
nature: adamant
ability: unburden
egg moves: none
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Fennekin (male)
nature: blaze/magician

Bunnelby (female)
ability: huge power

Im interested in the starly, aron, and gligar

Offer:

mareep (female)
nature: modest
ability: static
egg moves: agility

Hawlucha (female)
ability: unburden

Fennekin (male)
nature: blaze/magician

Bunnelby (female)
ability: huge power
dont need any of those sorry

Gligar
Impish
Immunity
31/31/31/x/31/31

For Leftovers?
dont need battle items sorry
CMT for Gligar
sorry didnt see anything

Can I give you a 5iv scyther, 5iv eevee & 5iv bulbasaur for a 5iv duskull?

edit: just read the wants int he OP, the 5iv i offered is male & adaptability however i have a female 4iv HA eevee if you want that too.

Can I give you a 5iv scyther, 5iv eevee & 5iv bulbasaur for a 5iv duskull?

edit: just read the wants int he OP, the 5iv i offered is male & adaptability however i have a female 4iv HA eevee if you want that too.
actually got all my eevees i should fix that sorry and I already have all of those

Would you want a 5 IV chlorophyll adamant deerling (i figured maybe because of the avatar) for a male shroomish as listed?

Would you want a 5 IV chlorophyll adamant deerling (i figured maybe because of the avatar) for a male shroomish as listed?
its actually the default one they gave me never changed it but does it have egg moves? if not could i get a female to breed a couple on?

I could probably do a female. I didn't put any egg moves on it because I don't think its main set uses any to my knowledge. I run swords dance/ horn leech/ double edge/ nature power (Earthquake on wi-fi battles).

I could probably do a female. I didn't put any egg moves on it because I don't think its main set uses any to my knowledge. I run swords dance/ horn leech/ double edge/ nature power (Earthquake on wi-fi battles).
ya was thinking that but also wanted to try a agility bp set see how that worked

I would want a male one. Since it runs chlorophyll i run my in sun so I didn't use agility but I could see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)