The Trainer's Warehouse - You'll Like the Way You Battle: HPs,Legends,Shinies,Stones,Cloning + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keldeo for Deoxys w/ Fire Punch and Stealth Rock?

I'll do the Thundurus and the Shaymin for the Keldeo and the Genesect.

@Both: I'm just gonna need time to clone.
Hey, the guy ditched me, so I'll get ur deoxys cloned. Also anything u want for genesect 3 event moves+iron head?

**New to the Shop**

Staryu
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Timid - Natural Cure - Egg Moves: N/A

Pineco
31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/xx - Relaxed - Sturdy - Egg Moves: Stealth Rock

Larvesta
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Modest - Flame Body - Egg Moves: N/A

Chimchar
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Iron Fist/Blaze - Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Taunt

Froakie
31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Timid/Jolly - Protean(HA)/Torrent - Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
OR
HP Fire 31/even/31/30/31/30 - W/O Toxic Spikes
*Cloned for Trade*

Bulbasaur
HP Fire 31/even/31/30/31/30 - Timid - Chlorophyll - Egg Moves: Giga Drain
*Cloned for Trade*

Tangela
HP Ice 31/31/31/31/31/even - Relaxed - Regenerator - Egg Moves: Leech Seed
*Cloned for Trade*​

Interested in:
Special Event Genesect - Lvl 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Hasty - Download - Shift Gear, Blaze Kick, Extreme Speed, Iron Head
DragonKing00's 5IV Meloetta

Offering 6IV Adamant Zekrom and 6IV Adamant Rayquaza both lvl 100 EVs untouched.

Interested in:
Special Event Genesect - Lvl 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Hasty - Download - Shift Gear, Blaze Kick, Extreme Speed, Iron Head
DragonKing00's 5IV Meloetta

Offering 6IV Adamant Zekrom and 6IV Adamant Rayquaza both lvl 100 EVs untouched.
2 for one? Cause that is a deal if it is.

No 2 for 2 LOL I was wondering if you could clone the meloetta again
Lol my bad, I missed that. Well I can't say yes to Meloetta simply because king hasn't answered me about cloning it. But I'll do Rayquaza for Genesect. If Meloetta comes through I will let you know, if that is cool for you.

I'll also have to clone the Genesect

Lol my bad, I missed that. Well I can't say yes to Meloetta simply because king hasn't answered me about cloning it. But I'll do Rayquaza for Genesect. If Meloetta comes through I will let you know, if that is cool for you.

I'll also have to clone the Genesect
Alright that works :) I'll wait

Check my thread for Keldeo please. I have some interesting Pokemon, such as HP Fire Ditto or Analytic Staryu.

Last edited:

teros

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
i can do perfect hp fighting litwick for ur perfect hp froakie egg move heatwave i breed it myself so before id like a confirmation if u want to trade for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)