The Ubers Open I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost last match. GG. It was funny for me, i have never played uber and it was nice. GL to Pokebasket in the next rounds.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Confirming, I couldn't fight back against the haxx the first battle, but the second was really good and close. ggs

supposed to see kyle but no kyle
activity post
but im going away due to uncontrollable life events T_T
i sent you two VM's when you were online, but you didn't answer me; then i stayed looking for you on forums but i could not find you

No communication from JaggerJack since the one vm saying he'd play tomorrow (not tomorrow tomorrow but the day after his message). I replied with when I would be able to be on and he hasn't been logged on smogon since his vm, nor did I see him on showdown.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'll be making activity calls when I wake up in about 9-10 hours. Think of these last few hours as a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)