The UU Open I - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson

Young, Wild & Free
My oppenement first told me friday he was gonna be very often on this weekend so np to play it then. I waited for him quiet often on irc and vying all the time wanting to scheduling an hour but he hasn't be on since last friday..

As i'm working the week, and that the deadline is already in 2 days, this will be complicated to be played..

Activity.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
as per our exchange, i've been checking PS periodically to try and find my opponent, but i haven't had any luck. hopefully we can get it done before wednesday because idk if i'll be available then.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
you know those times where you just can't overcome bullshit no matter how hard you try?

yep this was one of those

"ggs" i guess

V lmao yeah ok bud keep telling yourself that

I'm mostly posting to laugh at koko but I contacted my opponent shortly after the round was posted and haven't gotten a response

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
badabing and I agreed to play after 11 PM tonight.

Bada logged off a little before 10, and hasn't been on since. I even logged on at 10 and still missed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)