The Workshop

Gummy

...three, smiles go for miles!
Requester: Kaede
Tournament name: National Dex Premier League
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Sunday August 20th but whenever is fine
Art Direction: Would like a mon popular in each featured tier in it; ie mega lopunny, rillaboom, sandy shocks, iron moth, and mega gyarados
IMG_0134.PNG

sorry again for the gyarados mix-up, lmk if you want anything changed n_n

edit: as requested i replaced the second rillaboom with a sandy shocks, up-to-date version below
NDPL.png

Last edited:

Giyu

Tomioka
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: Giyu
For: National Dex Almost Any Ability Banner
Art Direction: Says National Dex Almost Any Ability or AAA in the center with Corviknight (Somehow incorporating Intimidate or Well-Baked Body in art form, perhaps a face design or the Corviknight can emit a fiery aura) and Blissey (Probably with Ting-Lu's Vessel of Ruin on it's head or somehow portraying Regenerator, the first one sounds easier though). I'm not that creative so I'm not opposed to different ideas and concepts. Thanks!

Requester: Giyu
For: National Dex Almost Any Ability Banner
Art Direction: Says National Dex Almost Any Ability or AAA in the center with Corviknight (Somehow incorporating Intimidate or Well-Baked Body in art form, perhaps a face design or the Corviknight can emit a fiery aura) and Blissey (Probably with Ting-Lu's Vessel of Ruin on it's head or somehow portraying Regenerator, the first one sounds easier though). I'm not that creative so I'm not opposed to different ideas and concepts. Thanks!
Been too long since I worked for Smogon, love to do this.

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Requester: Theia
Tournament name: RBY Majors, GSC Majors, ADV Majors, ORAS Majors, SM Majors
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): August 20th
Art Direction: Would like to have a few prominent Pokemon from each generation's OU featured in each artwork (i.e. Chansey and Tauros for RBY, Snorlax and Zapdos for GSC, etc.) and the text stating which gen i.e. RBY Majors

This is a bunch of art that I'm requesting since these are new tours to RoA this year, so I'm requesting waaaaay ahead of time, please don't rush.

Thanks so much in advance!
SM is done as well!
Illustration143 (1).png

Illustration143.png

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Requester: berry
For: Protean Palace Other Metagame (each Pokemon gets access to protean in addition to their standard ability. The thread will be going up in the next couple of days, as it has received all necessary approvals to be posted, but artists don't need to rush).
Art Direction: Greninja or Cinderace with a "royal" theme like crowns, thrones, palaces, the like. All artistic liberties and interpretations welcome. Please include the words "Protean Palace" at the bottom.

Sapphire

♫ Mugen No Ticket ♫
is a Community Leader
VGC Leader
Requester: Eeveon7
For: VGC Classics PL, a team tour featuring only old VGC formats! Still lots of time before player signups so no need to rush :)
Art Direction: Landorus-T, Kanghaskan-Mega, Incineroar, Urshifu-R with VGC Classics Premier League (or VGC Classics PL) in the middle.
Sorry for the vague direction, I'm really not creative lol. Artistic liberties/interpretations super welcome!

For: VGC Classics PL, a team tour featuring only old VGC formats! Still lots of time before player signups so no need to rush :)
Art Direction: Landorus-T, Kanghaskan-Mega, Incineroar, Urshifu-R with VGC Classics Premier League (or VGC Classics PL) in the middle.
Sorry for the vague direction, I'm really not creative lol. Artistic liberties/interpretations super welcome!
I can do this, since I've played VGC since 2014.

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
For: Protean Palace Other Metagame (each Pokemon gets access to protean in addition to their standard ability. The thread will be going up in the next couple of days, as it has received all necessary approvals to be posted, but artists don't need to rush).
Art Direction: Greninja or Cinderace with a "royal" theme like crowns, thrones, palaces, the like. All artistic liberties and interpretations welcome. Please include the words "Protean Palace" at the bottom.
1693247197486.png

Requester: Frozoid
For: DPP AG cup, but we will also use it for dpp discussion thread as well so kind of a multipurpose thing
Deadline: Would be cool if we could get it before this weekend (3rd September)
Art Direction: Arceus is the defining feature so simply something with arceus with "DPP AG / DPP Anything Goes" written on it would be brilliant

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
hope it's okay to have two requests open at once

For: Other Metagames Livetour Circuit
Art Direction: Breaking News Broadcast-type art with a Garchomp acting as the news reporter. Please include "OM Livetours" in one of the main headings.

Here is the finished Poster.

VGC PL Classic Banner.jpg

Ayush_1

formerly AyushKr_PKMN
Requester: AyushKr_1109

For: SV OU Next Best Thing

Art Direction: I believe my previous idea was way too complex, so here's a much simpler & cleaner one.

The art concept should be the same as that of the last gen.
ZfLfPAB.png
This gen, I want Rotom-Wash :Rotom-Wash: to hold our poster. Rotom-Wash holds a T-Shirt in his hands, on which "The Next Best Thing" is written. Any other additions by the artist is heartly welcomed.

Also, since we'll be resuming the project (after pausing it for 2 weeks) on October 1st, so if possible, I'd like to have it before that, though delay is totally fine & no need to hurry for this.

:woop:

Last edited:

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Requester: Lily
For: SV UU Viability Rankings
Art Direction: A Tinkaton happily riding a Hisuian Arcanine with its hammer in the air like a knight on a horse would be so cool if it's possible!! Other than that, just want it to say SV UU Viability Rankings (or just UU Viability Rankings if it's easier) somewhere, maybe on the hammer or on like, a drape over the Arcanine or something. Elesewhere works too if you have a better idea.

Thank you so much!! If there's anything you'd like to ask for clarification feel free to PM me on Discord @ drilbur :D
I'll pick this up!

Requester: AyushKr_1109

For: SV OU Next Best Thing

Art Direction: I believe my previous idea was way too complex, so here's a much simpler & cleaner one.

The art concept should be the same as that of the last gen.
This gen, I want Rotom-Wash :Rotom-Wash: to hold our poster. Rotom-Wash holds a T-Shirt in his hands, on which "The Next Best Thing" is written. Any other additions by the artist it welcomed.

Also, since we'll be resuming the project (after pausing it for 2 weeks) on October 1st, so if possible, I'd like to have it before that, though delay is totally fine & no need to hurry for this.
can take this one

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Requester: Lily
For: SV UU Viability Rankings
Art Direction: A Tinkaton happily riding a Hisuian Arcanine with its hammer in the air like a knight on a horse would be so cool if it's possible!! Other than that, just want it to say SV UU Viability Rankings (or just UU Viability Rankings if it's easier) somewhere, maybe on the hammer or on like, a drape over the Arcanine or something. Elesewhere works too if you have a better idea.

Thank you so much!! If there's anything you'd like to ask for clarification feel free to PM me on Discord @ drilbur :D
tinka.png

hey, here ya go! hope this works for you ^_^

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
Requester: R8
For: National Dex Other Tiers Spotlight League (NDOTSL)
Deadline: Sunday next week (before players signups)
Art Direction: two Pokemon (or more) under a spotlight!

These Pokemon should be among the top tiers of the metagames guaranteed to be featured, here are examples for each:

LC: Vullaby, Mienfoo, Pawniard
AAA: Great Tusk, Gholdengo, Corv
NFE: Electabuzz, Piloswine
STABmons: Toxapex, Latios, Porygon-Z, Blacephalon
Balanced Hackmons: Chansey, Zacian-C, Primal Groudon

Sorry if this is too vague / if I fucked up something in this post <@_@> I don't really have much ideas on what to ask, and this is also the first time I'm posting here. If you have ideas feel free to take liberties

Rarelyme

Comfortably Numb
is a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator
Requester: Rarelyme
For: RU Cup
Deadline: Sunday 24th (before players signups)
Art Direction: Would be cool to have a cup and two Pokemon pulling each side to try and grab it, few ideas for the two mons: bellibolt, krookodile, slither wing, typhlosion-hisui and flamigo could fit well. It would be great to have "ru cup" written somewhere as well. Thanks a lot guys ^^

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Requester: Theia
Tournament name: RBY Majors, GSC Majors, ADV Majors, ORAS Majors, SM Majors
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): August 20th
Art Direction: Would like to have a few prominent Pokemon from each generation's OU featured in each artwork (i.e. Chansey and Tauros for RBY, Snorlax and Zapdos for GSC, etc.) and the text stating which gen i.e. RBY Majors

This is a bunch of art that I'm requesting since these are new tours to RoA this year, so I'm requesting waaaaay ahead of time, please don't rush.

Thanks so much in advance!
And lastly, the oras one is done too. Thank you for your patience!
Illustration149 (3).png

Illustration149 (4).png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)