The World Cup of Pokémon 2023 - Semifinals [TB @ post #63]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasirr

Banned deucer.
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheitfür das deutsche Vaterland!Danach lasst uns alle strebenbrüderlich mit Herz und Hand!Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheitsind des Glückes Unterpfand;|: blüh' im Glanze dieses Glückes,blühe, deutsches Vaterland.

go germany!

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Europe (0) vs (3) Germany

Highv0ltag3 vs MichaelderBeste2 - he beat me on randbats ladder the other day
McMeghan vs Sylveon used calm mind - also beat me on randbats ladder the other day. side note might be the best new player, im investing early at 0 trophies
Lily vs mind gaming - lily has been pretty good lately actually, shes looked better in ou than she ever did in uu. still, mind gaming is the ace of the germany roster

Europe (2) vs. German (1)

Highv0ltag3 vs MichaelderBeste2 micha is one of the most consistent players that I have ever seen.
McMeghan vs Sylveon used calm mind
Syleon one of my fav new players to watch play this format but I feel roro is more experienced and also the better clicker might pull it off.
Lily vs. mind gaming
Both of these players have put up a very good performance through out the wcop and I expected nothing else but I feel like Lily might come up with a wierd tech/gimmick and win this one.

Thank you for reading and good luck to all players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)