The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ghandi that might be too little too late but we shall see, today is the deadline...

you have been making excuses for 3 weeks, MoP is the easiest person to find pretty much.

edit: brawlex it was 2-0 i think

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
ok subbing in GreenPikachu for Balb.

already subbed out ultimascout for 3n3my but still no progress whoopty fucking doo team USA EAST

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
alright, time to bail out usa east.

IM IN, MUTHA FUCKERS. as soon as i find out who my opponents would be, i'll pm them.

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
its warthog and salaspectrum.

EDIT: beat toothache, 5 canadians moving on :) maybe 6

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Posting to say i beat Andeby 4-0 in a very gg. Had to PP stall for the win.

PM'ing log.

I lost to Tay in an intense match. Sorry team europe, im out. I don't think i will be able to get my last match done considering that the clock is 04.23 in the morning here and i got school in a few hours:/

i pmed mop here and irc. im still here at the moment. just waiting for him to show up.

as for gandhi, i still havent found a good time right now to battle him.

and havent seen 3n3my at all.

Some matches did not get done, but thanks for the strong showing and getting most of your matches done South guys :)

TheBM vs SSBM Roy
maddog vs sapientia
Judgement vs Michiele
Judgement vs Melon
Batistutu vs Judgement

I will try to hang around and hopefully run into evan and SSBM Roy at the same time on IRC, but the rest are kind of out of my control (I do not know Melon at all, and the other guys are kind of brazilian/german/inactive)

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
There are around 15-20 games and for most of them its obvious who will be given the win. The rest will hopefully get finished.

Jackal

TheBM vs SSBM Roy did get done, and so did maddog vs sapientia o__o

Here is a list of matches that have not happened: (The ones with stars I really hope get done, and i think they will based on activity)

zerowing vs OBSTL*

MoP vs Ghandi1988
MoP vs omni*
MoP vs ultimascout
omni vs Ghandi1988
omni vs ultimascout
Ghandi1988 vs ultimascout

Brawley vs Earthworm*

Salaspectrum vs Green Pikachu
Warthog vs Green Pikachu*

the Lexx vs cloud
the Lexx vs DD.
DD. vs cloud

Andeby vs Roy
TAY vs Roy

mattheusfullmetal vs maddog
mattheusfullmetal vs qcvtunm

WER vs Conker
WER vs LonelyNess
LonelyNess vs Conker

Obi vs Calciphioce*

Batistutu vs Judgement
Batistutu vs Michiele
Batistutu vs Melon
Judgement vs Michilele
Judgement vs Melon

There are a choice few "problem divisions" which are kind of disappointing but me and Shiv will discuss options for how to settle it.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
okay fyi, these are matches we would prefer if you guys got done. the rest of them are easy to decide dq's.

zerowing vs OBSTL*

Brawley vs Earthworm*

Salaspectrum vs Green Pikachu
Warthog vs Green Pikachu*

the Lexx vs cloud
the Lexx vs DD.
DD. vs cloud

WER vs Conker
WER vs LonelyNess
LonelyNess vs Conker

Obi vs Calciphioce*

Judgement vs Michilele
Judgement vs Melon

So did you sub Roy out for Teifu/Raito Light Jackal? I guess i can get my last match done "in time" then(Not like it matters to much but bleh)

Sorry to miss that Jackal! I was trying to read through the last few pages, but I am at work, so people ask me to do stuff while on smogon!

Anyway, I am of course biased to pull for my guys, but Michiele was inactive from either the 11th or 13th (I forget which was Batwhatever and which was Michiele, but Judgement was so much more active).

Jackal

the germans are all a lot more active than you think, you just have to know how to reach them. judgement is always on irc but germans never go there! Michilele is on icq 24/7 according to some people, and im not saying get icq, im just saying find someone who does have it. If you see one german on shoddy, chances are he can grab the german you are looking for lol.

also guys, I promise round two will be up in 24 hours time. It will be good :)

I am not doubting that he/she existed on the internet during this period, merely that he/she did not sign on smogon at ALL for either 6+ or 8+ days (I did not check again so whatever but it was at least 6 or 8!), so Judgement could not reach Michele! I still want them to battle, of course, as I would rather our team win points by merit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)