The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
unreal... brazil not only winning but also trolling.

also YEA KRACK!!

: D : D : D : D!!

Quantum Mechanics, expect a banana up your ass real soon. And to Fallen Alice, expect a banana deep down your throat like a real hoe!

US West will destroy

Subbing again... Tyrant Dragon with MarioWithLasers.

I know he isn't part of the original roster, but I already talked with Jackal and he is a well known guy in the community and we just want this battle to happen, so...

Also, really disappointed with the subs, but the reason is an anime con that's going to happen, so every one is travelling.

[15:20:28] <reyscarface> Breloom is tightening its focus!
[15:20:28] <reyscarface> Blissey woke up!
[15:20:28] <reyscarface> Blissey used Ice Beam.
[15:20:28] <reyscarface> It's super effective!
[15:20:28] <reyscarface> Breloom lost 58% of its health.
[15:20:28] <reyscarface> Crossfire's Breloom fainted.
[15:20:28] <reyscarface> Thorns wins!

I saw 2 epics today. DPF's match was amazing because they both played really well, esp DPF. Thorns' game was epic because well, let's just say there'll be another justinawe type demotivational poster coming soon.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
greatest pokemon moment of all time for me possibly, the reactions to this were priceless...lmfao

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
last one i swear..............

special thanks to pluff for being my loyal artist and all my nigs in #canada for the idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)