The World Cup of Pokemon V - Signup Thread [UPDATED With Captains(Post #2)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
final roster

Team:
USA South
Captain:
Bad Ass
Spots:

1. BlueBlur
2. Bad Ass
3. LiNaInVeRsE
4. Xiang
5. Cost
6. YTP
7. DaPlayaFlow
8. Stathakis

Subs:

1. Loven
2. Shep
3. Bobtheball4
4. Alan

heh, a nigga just don't know when to quit and chill... callin me out in seattle when that has little relevance to me. If you want to win, then show it with the cup. No more talk, lemme see those skills to confirm your ego.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oceania will repeat, no doubt, while the poor US West squad will be stuck in qualifying.

i was five and he was six
we rode on horseas made of sticks
he wore black and i wore white
he would always win the fight

Team Latin America - Roster

We had a lot of talent this year, much more than last year even with the Brazil split, so this was not an easy process. Thankfully having 4 sub slots meant having to leave out less of these great people. Anyways, here is the roster that will represent Latin America in this World Cup!

Team: Latin America
Captain: Mizuno
Roster:
  • _Rewer_
  • ENZ0
  • hanke
  • legendary_07
  • Mizuno
  • reyscarface
  • Scimjara
  • tito
  • .CarloO~ (Substitute)
  • Bluewind (Substitute)
  • Pirika (Substite)
  • spies (Substitute)

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I wish to apologize, to US West and LD, things have gotten out of hand and I will admit I was trolling at first with a bunch of Mike Tyson/Terrell Owens quotes, apparently that wasn't evident enough and LD took it as an insult, so I ran with it. I promise it will not happen again, as I don't want to embarrass my new squad, myself, or any others. I wish you fellas (US West) the best, we are all bros, but I can't reverse the Makiri Curse, so y'all stuck with that.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Sapientia
DarkLucario
PurpleWeezing
apologies
_Flygon_
Conflict
sasu
GARLIC
sub1:cune
sub2:TONY MONTANA
sub3:Takua aka vegeterian (BAN ME PLEASE)
sub4:TV-Rocka

sry for delay, was very busy today
if any nick is wrong, I'll fix it tomorrow, I'm too drunk atm a__a

Unfortunately wasn't good enough for oceania but im gonna stick around and see what happens. Besides oceania has all the talent anyway...

Captain: Quantum Mechanics

Front Roster:

Quantum Mechanics
Mosh
Sebastian
pi face
Rurushu
Royal Flush
DarkLynx
Fallen Alice

Substitutes:

Tyrant Dragon
-flash-
Dark Jigglypuff
Onox

Captain Quantum Mechanics had some issues with his time today so I'm posting this with his autorization.

Fighting hard for the rise of THE GREAT BRAZIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)