Time Travel Tournament - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Time Travel Tournament, a DPP OU Tournament in which every round, 2 Pokemons from Unova and Kalos will be transported in the space and time to Sinnoh by my dear friend Celebi. These Pokemons will be included in your National Pokedex for one week, which means you'll be able to catch and use the newcomers in your matchas.

Round 5, Keldeo and Greninja join the battle!

*You can use Justified on Keldeo since it is its only ability

Tournament Specific Rules

• Each Pokemon will be released for one round.
  • The released Pokemons cannot handle an ability which appeared in Gen 5 or Gen 6. (ex: Talonflame cannot be used with Gale Wings).
  • The released Pokemons cannot use a move which appeared in Gen 5 or Gen 6. (ex: Keldeo cannot use Scald or Secret Sword).
  • You have to play in the following format : Gen 4 (Custom Game)
  • /!\ Each player have to send me his team before the match /!\. The Custom Game format allows you to cheat easily (more than 4 moves, 510 EVs, etc.) so if you didn't send me your team, you just lose.
  • /!\ Replays are mandatory /!\.

Tournament Rules and Clauses

• Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Uber Clause: Players may not use any Pokemon that appear on Smogon's DPP Ubers tierlist.

Pairings

Void vs. Cristal
Korby vs. Tom0410
(W2S vs. Sapientia) vs. BKC
LetMeShine-
vs. Level 56

Deadline

Sunday, August 2nd at 11:59 EST

Last edited:
Won, helped by a crit that probably mattered, sorry about this http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4customgame-79861

Here's the team I used if anyone interested. I've tested this a few times and I can ensure you that Keldeo is broken, providing a very good defensive typing (checking Tyra, Scizor and Heatran), with an insane offensive coverage. Greninja is decent even without Protean, thanks to his speed and the ability to set up spikes easily since Starmie can't come to spin

Greninja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Taunt
- Spikes

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 248 HP / 220 SpD / 40 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Roost

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- U-turn
- Thunder Punch

Roserade (F) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Toxic Spikes
- Rest

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Substitute
- Pain Split

Keldeo @ Expert Belt
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Blast
- Icy Wind
- Hidden Power [Bug]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)