TradeThread.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have them, but I won't be free to trade for ~24 hours.
I use an all items code, so berries and items are of no use; I don't battle so EV training wouldn't help me; and I don't collect other people's shinies, just my own, so they wouldn't help either. :P

Not saying you have to do so for this trade but if you really do feel like breeding something for me let me know and I'll think of a 4 egg move baby that I've been too lazy to breed the moves for yet. :P
(Be warned however, this will most likely be a pretty awkward/silly breed...)
no problem at all! i like weird requests so hit me

Hello com, I'd like to trade for your articuno,zapdos,moltres and ho-oh. I know that maybe you'll no be interested in my shinies already hatched because they don't have nicknames or not hatched in places hwere you like so if you want I can breed perfect eggs from my shinies and trade them to you. Let me know if that could interest you :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello com, I'd like to trade for your articuno,zapdos,moltres and ho-oh. I know that maybe you'll no be interested in my shinies already hatched because they don't have nicknames or not hatched in places hwere you like so if you want I can breed perfect eggs from my shinies and trade them to you. Let me know if that could interest you :)
My past gen RNGs aren't for trade. Sorry :-(. But thank you for the interest.

Hi there, interested in ur HP Grass ditto for breeding purposes. Don't know if I'll have anything that you'll be interested in though. I have a few spitbacks.

You can have it (no need for a spitback). You free to trade now?

Edit: "The server is currently undergoing maintenance". May have to be later I'm afraid :(.
Yeah sure no problem. Just let me know when u r ready for trade. Really appreciate the help.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
interested in your gible and why naive nature?
Because why not? I also have a Jolly one named "Mrs Chomp" (or something similar, can't remember).

But you don't have a trade thread, and there's nothing specific I'm looking for right now, so without a list to peruse (although much prefer a Smogon based Trade Thread), I'm gonna have to decline. But thanks for the interest.

#401 | KRICKETOT #402 KRICKETUNE
Jolly | Run Away | (♀)
31 | 31 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31

- Growl
- Bide
- Struggle Bug
- -
OT: Misty | 55281
Nickname: Schumann

This thing is amazing, any EM project I could do for you?Do you mind me using it as a mother for my own shiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)