Trading 5IV/HP/Shiny/Legend/Tutor Move/Ditto [Status : closed for now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your 6iv ditto interest me but i can't clone too...
You can choose 3-4 5iv pokemon in exchange of it
Breedable Pokemon: ( all with the good IVs)

- Sigilyph 5iv Timid Magic Guard ( Stored Power, Psycho Shift, Roost)

- Mienfoo 5iv Adamant Regenerator ( Knock Off)

- Honedge 5iv Adamant

- Lullaby 5iv Impish Overcoat ( Foul Play, Knock Off, Roost)

- Mareep 5iv Modest

- Gible 5iv Naive

- Pawniard 5iv Adamant Defiant( Sucker Punch)

- Lotad 5iv Modest Swift Swim (Giga Drain)

- Marill 5iv Adamant ( Aqua Jet, BellyDrum)

- Meowstic 5iv Bold Prankster ( possibility to put egg moves)

• Sableye 5iv Bold Prankster( Recover)
  • Mudkip 5iv Adamant/Impish ( Curse, Avalanche)
  • Litwick 5iv Modest/Timid Flash Fire
  • Venipede 5iv Adamant Speed Boost ( Iron Defense)
  • Absol 5iv Naughty/ Naive Justified ( Play Rough, Pursuit, Sucker Punch)
  • Eevee 5iv Timid Anticpation ( Yawn)
  • Ghastly 5iv Timid/Modest Levitation
  • Ralts 5iv Modest/Timid Trace
  • Squirtle 5iv Modest Torrent ( Aurasphere)
  • Piplup 5iv Calm/Bold Torrent ( Yawn)
  • Chatot 5iv Timid Keen Eye/Tangled Feet ( Boomburst, Nasty Plot, Night Shade, Encore)
  • Machop 5iv Adamant Guts/No Guard (Bullet Punch, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Encore)
  • Bergmite 5iv Impish/Adamant Sturdy ( Recover)
no thanks
I got a TIMID 6 IV Ditto for trade. Let me know if your interested.
no thanks

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Please remove the Pokemon with the OT i1338; they belong to a known (and blacklisted) hacker.

Please remove the Pokemon with the OT i1338; they belong to a known (and blacklisted) hacker.
Thank you, I couldn't have guessed basing myself on the pokecheck page for these mons, that they were hacked. Thank you for helping me with the hack detection effort :) luckily I didn't trade those two on these forums.
i can clone if noone has offered you yet, got some free time atm.
I will PM you.
im interested in cloning the empoleon and couple dittos
don't need those cloned.

Hey there Alpha ! Is your HP fighting houndour in a moon ball? If so i can breed you a flawless HP ground larvesta or eevee (traded with a friend on marriland who bred these)

really really interested in Adamant Scizor w/Knock Off/Superpower (OT : *¶%&', ID : 00000)
I am a reddit user and just new to smogon ,here is my list and post in reddit http://redd.it/1w5hzv
could do clone trade or straight trade :D

really really interested in Adamant Scizor w/Knock Off/Superpower (OT : *¶%&', ID : 00000)
I am a reddit user and just new to smogon ,here is my list and post in reddit http://redd.it/1w5hzv
could do clone trade or straight trade :D
I don't trade hacked pokémon, and neither should you on this forum.
Hey there Alpha ! Is your HP fighting houndour in a moon ball? If so i can breed you a flawless HP ground larvesta or eevee (traded with a friend on marriland who bred these)
it's in an ultra rare pokeball named "pokeball", only available in the secret "pokemart" for an astounding amount of pokedollars. But I understand if it's too hype for you.

LOL x) but actually, im breeding more of them so would you happen to have a male ? Or do you not do gender specific stuff? .___.
I could do gender specific stuff in that particular case, as I happen to have a breeding couple of hp fighting houndoors, so I wouldn't mind breeding that for the HP Ground larvesta :) what nature on the larvesta btw?

EDIT : would it be too much asking for the hp ground eevee as well btw? it's just that gender specific makes it twice more difficult, so I thought it would be fair to do 2 hp for it?

I could do gender specific stuff in that particular case, as I happen to have a breeding couple of hp fighting houndoors, so I wouldn't mind breeding that for the HP Ground larvesta :) what nature on the larvesta btw?
Well that's good =D the larvesta is timid @ flame body 31/x/31/30/30/31 i can do modest but i'd have to breed as i have only timid in stock

so how about Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan (OT : きふ (Kifu), ID : 55704) ? can we clone trade or direct trade this one ?

ok could I have the timid you have in stock, and the eevee too? gender specific makes it twice harder that's why I asked. :)
2 ? .___. they're hard breeding and im know it's rare to see HP ground mons, can we just do 1 for 1 ? I dont need a gender specific one then just whatever comes out idm

2 ? .___. they're hard breeding and im know it's rare to see HP ground mons, can we just do 1 for 1 ? I dont need a gender specific one then just whatever comes out idm
alright alright I was just interested in the eevee as well. I'll breed this tomorrow though, as I'm about to go to bed. :)
so how about Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan (OT : きふ (Kifu), ID : 55704) ? can we clone trade or direct trade this one ?
I'll do a clone trade for shiny bergmite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)