Transformers 2 Trailer

Well, it is just a teaser trailer, so you can't really get much out of it, just some cooler battle scenes.

*punches air*

Looks cool to me.

Yes but it appeared to have Tigertron or some such cat transformer

Can't argue with how cool that is!
Yeah, you have to agree that this wast at least mildy cool. Anyways, I really want to watch it now and I'm pretty sure the movie will be succesful, maybe even as much as The Dark Knight.

Yes but it appeared to have Tigertron or some such cat transformer

Can't argue with how cool that is!
That's the little Panther that is released by Soundwave, originally a cassette player in the 1980s rendition of Transformers. He releases cassettes, once of which turns into that panther seen in the trailer.

What I'm curious (according to Wikipedia and the Hasbro Transformers line), why the revived Megatron into his tank form. Michael Bay did say that wouldn't appear in the movie, however, so I don't know.

Devastator, the Constructicon, is supposed to make an appearance, too. I wonder, is the giant robot with the wheel supposed to be him, or is it supposed to be The Fallen, one of the original thirteen transformers created by Primus, on whom this movie is centered.

Dammm where's unicron?
He's rumored to be the center of a third movie, if only for a size comparison.

*terrible director* Another butchering of a childhood classic.
if by this time you haven't realized that the transformers movie are something completely different from your childhood cartoons you shouldn't be whining, lol

it has transformed into something of its own, and this trailer proves it. it seems a lot like cloverfield/similar monster movies to me now, and that kinda makes me happy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)