Turtwig's trading shack [ new: hp fire nest bulba, safari pinsir, deerling, and more ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
CMT for female swablu and buizel :) (would trade a shiny/legend for both, I have flawless yveltal and zygarde I noticed you were looking for)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Back on! xD

Oooh would you do the shiny female Aerodactyl for both? I've always wanted one of those! Let me know what you think. :)
That aerodactyl was not hatched by myself, just to make sure you know. If you're fine with that, then just gimme a shout when your ready :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Minccino? Do you mean either Swablu or Buizel? Stantler instead of either one is perfectly fine, no problem!

Oh, you're very welcome haha
Gah, so stupid, I meant to post that in a dif. thread >_< ignore that post xD.

A female Luxury Ball Totodile would be great. I would be willing to take a spitback. .[/quote

Im afraid i cannot get you that totodile :/ i have larvitars, gommy,charizard,balbasaur and a lot more.
If there is something so tell
Me or you want a list? And i think i will trade females for females,so the alomomola wil have to be a female,my charizard are in luxruy ball if tou want.

Gah, so stupid, I meant to post that in a dif. thread >_< ignore that post xD.
Oh! lol xD

Im afraid i cannot get you that totodile :/ i have larvitars, gommy,charizard,balbasaur and a lot more.
If there is something so tell
Me or you want a list? And i think i will trade females for females,so the alomomola wil have to be a female,my charizard are in luxruy ball if tou want.
If you have a list, I would be happy to see it.

Got a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Natural Cure Chansey ready for you. Just let me know when you're around.

All right! Got a Natural Cure one ready for you. I'll be around for a couple more hours.

Sounds good. I'll have them ready by Monday, probably.
Sorry, all yesterday in the afternoon i wasnt available. Are you ready to trade now or in the next hours?

I can trade now if you're around. FC and IGN?

Haha I'm having the same problem with Wailmer. If you could keep trying, that would be great c; I'm still trying to get your Wailmer.
Cool, gonna add you now. My FC is 0860 3358 5639 and the ingame name is Tolomeo. Ready to trade

does anything else on my thread interest you other than the litleo?
Just Litleo, sorry. I'm still breeding Wailmer too. I even got a 6V Pressure female, but no regular females... Would you be alright with a clone of that? 10,000 steps per egg is getting annoying lol.

To anyone else waiting, I'll take a break from Wailmer and breed those right now.

Just Litleo, sorry. I'm still breeding Wailmer too. I even got a 6V Pressure female, but no regular females... Would you be alright with a clone of that? 10,000 steps per egg is getting annoying lol.

To anyone else waiting, I'll take a break from Wailmer and breed those right now.
ill keep trying for the litleo but a clone of the pressure one will be okay. ive tried about 10+sets of eggs and no luck on the litleo. ill try a few more sets but ill probably give up after.

Heyo, spare a min to cmt for:

Female heavy ball Shellder
And these females (I know you stated males only, but I'd take the first females you get, any IV any nature, tell me if that's okay ^^)
Luxury ball Sheildon
Dive ball Tirtouga

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)