Type Of The Month Club Giveaway [August]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many great answers!

I'm impressed with everyone's unique answers and your Dragon/Fairy knowledge.

Stonerzard , Hirshey, Wishy, chester0334 you may collect when ready. If time zone issues persist just say so and I can possibly organize for someone else from the club to get you your gifts.

Everyone's answers here are satisfactory :).

Feel feel to post here or PM/VM me to collect your little Dragon/Fairy.

This giveaway should run for 48 hours from its release (according to the Wi-Fi rules) but everyone who has posted so far is assured their prize. If you happen to post before the giveaway closes and I don't get back to you in time, if your answer is satisfactory I will contact you :).

@Aquathan , I also need your FC/IGN.

Hi, I'll add you two now.

My net's dropping in and out so sorry about not seeing these messages sooner.
Sorry on my end as well. My iPad died and then I had to do a few chores so just seeing this now. I'll stay online in game for a while just in case you have the chance to come online again. And I was interested in the sniper horses as well. ;)

Sorry on my end as well. My iPad died and then I had to do a few chores so just seeing this now. I'll stay online in game for a while just in case you have the chance to come online again. And I was interested in the sniper horses as well. ;)
All done. That's the last of the Sniper Horsea's gone.

If anyone else requested one, please choose something else :).

I am interested in the deino!

I guess if I'm picking a dragon I'll talk about a dragon. I really like Deathwing(Neltharion) the black dragon aspect from the warcraft series. He has a pretty cool design and I like his back story. He was a very benevolent guardian of the earth. He was corrupted by the old god N'zoth and that made him lose his sanity and turn against all of the other dragonflights.

Here he is in the cataclysm trailer:

Is it possible to get that Mareep? Hopefully it's fine that my answer is about a fairy when I want a dragon.

The fairy that I'm thinking of is the fairy godmother from Cinderella. She knows that Cinderella is being controlled by her evil stepmother and comes to her rescue. In an attempt to give Cinderella a chance at escaping her hell-on-Earth, and becoming the prince's wife, she gives Cinderella a sparkling dress with glass slippers, and iconically turns her pumpkin into a carriage, but these gifts will only last until midnight, giving Cinderella a time window to make her dreams come true.

Last edited:

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Hey Lady Valkyrie; i'm not sure if it is still within the given time, however I would love to receive a Zekrom if possible.

Due to it's color it could have been a returning enemy from the Final Fantasy series, in multiple releases of the earlier games an enemy named 'Black Dragon' appeared (they were never too original for names), residing in the southwest arcane labyrinth, the Black Dragon from Final Fantasy two. Having high defenses to start with the enemy could feel like a legendary encounter. Ofcourse there are ways around it that it could be defeated, due to not having a masterball to catch it, the Dragon could eventually be killed by a teleport spell of one of the party members.

I am interested in the deino!

I guess if I'm picking a dragon I'll talk about a dragon. I really like Deathwing(Neltharion) the black dragon aspect from the warcraft series. He has a pretty cool design and I like his back story. He was a very benevolent guardian of the earth. He was corrupted by the old god N'zoth and that made him lose his sanity and turn against all of the other dragonflights.

Here he is in the cataclysm trailer:
Is it possible to get that Mareep? Hopefully it's fine that my answer is about a fairy when I want a dragon.

The fairy that I'm thinking of is the fairy godmother from Cinderella. She knows that Cinderella is being controlled by her evil stepmother and comes to her rescue. In an attempt to give Cinderella a chance at escaping her hell-on-Earth, and becoming the prince's wife, she gives Cinderella a sparkling dress with glass slippers, and iconically turns her pumpkin into a carriage, but these gifts will only last until midnight, giving Cinderella a time window to make her dreams come true.
Hey Lady Valkyrie; i'm not sure if it is still within the given time, however I would love to receive a Zekrom if possible.

Due to it's color it could have been a returning enemy from the Final Fantasy series, in multiple releases of the earlier games an enemy named 'Black Dragon' appeared (they were never too original for names), residing in the southwest arcane labyrinth, the Black Dragon from Final Fantasy two. Having high defenses to start with the enemy could feel like a legendary encounter. Ofcourse there are ways around it that it could be defeated, due to not having a masterball to catch it, the Dragon could eventually be killed by a teleport spell of one of the party members.
Hey Lady Valkyrie you online right now if not that is fine but I am gonna go to bed in like half an hour
Yes, everyone. The thread isn't locked yet so the giveaway is still going.

I can trade in like half an hour.

chester0334 , what's your timezone? It seems we have difficult catching each other.

Stonerzard , Wishy, Mareep Sweep , you have still yet to collect your Pokemon. Feel free to post here or PM/VM me when you can.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
I'm actually at work now, so won't be able to trade for a few hours. Thanks for doing this and will add your FC later tonight.

With Dragon Age Inquisition coming soon, the dragon I'm gonna talk is Flemeth. Well, it's not exactly a dragon, but a shapeshifter whom one of her forms is a dragon. She appears in both DA:O and DAII. What's the significance? Well, I went to talk to her in my DA:O playthrough and the conversation lead to her in dragon form fighting my group, which was fairly unequipped and underleveled. There was no way I could beat her and I didn't have a previous save, so I had to reset the game. GG, me :D

And I hope this makes me able to get that Axew :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)