Type of the Month Club Giveaway [DECEMBER] | Status: Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting a new highscore for Chatot's Chime-time:

Edit: daamn, got sniped on the highscore :( lol

Wow, so annoying.png

May I have a shiny Squirtle please? :) Thanks in advance.

IGN: Henning
FC: 2036 7622 1628

Last edited:
Can I have shiny Squirtle please? :)

My FC is 4227-2126-7931. IGN is Max.

Thanks! :)
Sure you now have the highscore for the chatot game.
Posting a new highscore for Chatot's Chime-time:

View attachment 53991

May I have a shiny Squirtle please? :) Thanks in advance.

IGN: Henning
FC: 2036 7622 1628
Sure. bloomcool13 has the highscore though

Can I get the cosplay pikachu plz
Friend Code:203705188240 IGN: Brandon
Ok I'll add you.
I'd like one of the Squirtles, if there's any left.
IGN: Nochielo
FC: 3952-7684-5936

Thanks.
there are no more squirtles you asked after 3 people requested it. Sorry. If you don't want a igglybuff you can make a different entry for the Head Smashers band.

I WILL BE AVAILABLE TO TRADE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS.

Last edited:
Ahh, shoot, I only saw two picks, my mistake. I'll take the Woobat from the Scrafty game, if it's available.
OT: Nachtlator

Thanks.

Attachments

Ahh, shoot, I only saw two picks, my mistake. I'll take the Woobat from the Scrafty game, if it's available.
OT: Nachtlator

Thanks.
Sure. i can trade now if you want.

BTW PEOPLE IF YOU WANT YOU CAN REUPLOAD A NEW HIGHSCORE.

Dang it I missed the Bulbasaur, Q_Q thanks for the giveaway! Anyways, I would like the Scraggy and I think I have the highest score in this game for now. :3

IGN: Sigma
FC: IN SIG

Edit: Score Updated to 203059 :3

Attachments

Last edited:
Dang it I missed the Bulbasaur, Q_Q thanks for the giveaway! Anyways, I would like the Scraggy and I think I have the highest score in this game for now. :3

IGN: Sigma
FC: IN SIG
Sure. I already added your FC and I'm already online ready to trade.
I'll update the score with your name.

Is there a limit to how many?

Edit: And thanks for the Scraggy! :3
No there's no limit as to how many times you can update your score. Just leave an edit note when you update it so I can notice.

You can also VM me to let me know.

One question. When does the contest end? The end of the month? or when all Pokemon are taken?

Edit: Alright then. Poor Igglybuff nobody wants her. :C

Last edited:

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
You didn't even ask for a pokemon...
yup! i'm fine without. n_n

edit: gg Blizzicane

I actually wouldn't mind getting the Scraggy for my efforts, come to think of it. The special prize sounds pretty cool as well.

Last edited:
yup! i'm fine without. n_n

edit: gg Blizzicane

I actually wouldn't mind getting the Scrafty for my efforts, come to think of it. The special prize sounds pretty cool as well.
The way you did things was not right, but I will accept this entry. I will extend the giveaway one extra hour for fairness' sake.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
The way you did things was not right, but I will accept this entry. I will extend the giveaway one extra hour for fairness' sake.
Thanks for your understanding! I wasn't trying to cause confusion or cheat; I just misread / misunderstood your contest rules. I've already retracted my Chime Time highscore by deleting the post. I look forward to having my Headbutt highscore beaten :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)