SM Ubers Ubers MGengar HO (need a final team member)

So usually play ou and try to ladder but then i got really bored so im trying out ubers rn. So this is a team that i built around MGengar. I win quite a lot with thi team but i need a sixth team member that has good synergy with my team. I have used EKiller arceus (Other pokemon in my team do the same thing), Fairy arceus (Twave is pretty useless in ubers imo and is waaaay better in uu or ou) and i have Geomancy xerneas for fairy offensive power and lastly marshadow (doesnt do that much damage even with the zmove and i can deal with Geomancy Xerneas and XKiller arceus pretty easily). I hope u guys can suggest a sixth memeber for my team. im currently using waterspout calm mind PKyogre to fill the spot fn.

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Ultranecrozium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Photon Geyser
- Earthquake
- Sunsteel Strike

One of the best pokemon in Ubers imo (only second to PGroudon). This guy has saved me too much times in 1 v 4s and even once a 1 v 5. If you can get a sdance off, this guyhs stupid potential to break teams just after 1 boost. SDance to use when the opponen get sbaited and you can get a free sdance off. Photon geyser for coverage, stab and a stupid powerful zmove. Equake for coverage (mostly other dusk manes and blazikens). Lastly, sunsteel strike for stupid arceus fairys and scarf xerneases who think they can hard swap in to a ultra necromza thinking they can get a free kill.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb
- Swords Dance

PGroudon, ah, the lando T of ubers. This mf is scary in every way. A base 120 Stab move that breaks switch ins or heavily cripples them. Srocks is a move which i rarely use because like the only thing i see nowadays that actually cares about srocks is yveltal and he doesnt even take that much. Rock tomb to cripple further switch ins and can help Pgroudon to potentially get a sweep with Precipice blades spam. Lastly, sdance is if all its counters are gone or crippled, PDon is easy clean up.

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Defog

Yveltal, another beast in this tier. Dark pulse with dark aura hits like a truck to switch ins except xerneas lmao. Oblivion wing mostly things that resist dpulse. Sucker punch for a relaible revenge kill agaits weakened pokemon like low geo xearns and stupid deoxys and Ultra Necrozmas. Lastly, defog is for hazard control because last thing on my mind is to get sweeped by a stupid sticky web team. Evs pretty self explanatory, LO for more relaibe revenge killing.

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Taunt

Mega gengar, the mega I use the most in this gen just because of its stupid spattack and speed makes it another revenge killer. Focus blast forcoverage and yveltals, Shadow ball for stabs and all necozma forms, sludge wave for support arceus forms. Lastly, taunt for geo xerns who think they can set up on gengar and render them useless.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Geomancy
- Focus Blast
- Thunder
- Moonblast

Lastly, the dragon killer of the team, Geoxern. This bad boy has saved me more than once and can turn a game around with immense coverage. Focus blast for steels like dusk mane and ferro, Thunder for PKyogre who thinks they can 1 tap with water spout. Geo and moonblast is pretty self explanatary, moonblasts denting switch ins once steels are gone.

So, thats my Ubers team.I hope you guys can help me by suggesting a sixth team member or if u guys have any critisism or suggestions for different movesets or spreads. Thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)