Project UU Battle of the Week [PAUSED]

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
It seems Sacri will be one of the players. Thus I ask myself, who do I want to see Sacri play?

There's the happy warrior Euphonos who uses innovative Pokemon and never fails to be animated in his battles.
There's Vivalospride who contributes to everything in UU but seems to get little attention apart from various viv speaks (ngl, tbh, headass, etc.)
There's Amane Misa who can beat anyone with her straight forward but scary strategies (Veils, Muk stalls).
There's Eht who I haven't seen play a game of Pokemon in months - perhaps the mountain training has paid off?
There's itsjustdrew who for some reason seems to annoy people but that reason might be because he can beat the hell out of any UU player.
There's the new UU room auth Sei who can trash talk, but will find it harder to trash Sacri.
There's Accelegor - can he bug Sacri into glorious victory or be squashed into pathetic defeat?

It seem's itsjustdrew will pose the best contrast to the very established but apparently now former UU player Sacri. Drew will bring with him secrets passed on to him by pokeaimMD himself as he recently did some joint battling session with him. Plus he has a wealth of UU knowledge, contributing to most of our projects and interacting with the UU chat room frequently.

More importantly, Drew represents the third estate of the French peasantry - overlooked by the Smogon elites and not drafted into any of the top tours. Will he be able to start his own French Revolution against the embodiment of French nobility - the SPL page has thousands of Smogon users fawning over Sacri's good looks - or will he be crushed in Sacri's return to UU and renewed reign of terror? Will Sacri let Drew eat cake? Or will he be a piece of cake? I simply do not know the answer.

But I would like to, therefore I vote for itsjustdrew.

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
The people have spoken! With a fat 7 votes, retired UU player, Sacri secures his spot on the battle. His challenger is none other than the positive, creative, and eloquent Euphonos with 3 votes.

Battle of the Week
Sacri' vs. Euphonos

You have 4 days to get this series done. The sooner the better since we are a little behind schedule. Remember it is a best of 3! Please post in the thread when y'all are going to battle so people can spectate live. Save the replay! Good luck and may the best battler win!

Last edited:

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The people have spoken! With a fat 7 votes, retired UU player, Sacri secures his spot on the battle. His challenger is none other than the positive, creative, and eloquent Euphonos with 3 votes.

Battle of the Week
Sacri' vs. Euphonos

You have 4 days to get this series done. The sooner the better since we are a little behind schedule. Remember it is a best of 3! Please post in the thread when y'all are going to battle so people can spectate live. Save the replay! Good luck and may the best battler win!
Pretty sure I counted 3 for you as well just sayin’.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Two games in, and Sacri' has emerged victorious. Good games, man! I quivered like hell during those matches, but I can't complain; it's an honor to be part of this series. I would like to thank the hosts Bebo and itsjustdrew for hosting this, and to everyone for the support you all gave me, it means a lot.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-865669046http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-865673887
(I really do hope time would ultimately permit me to go back to my duties as a forum contributor; I shall return.)

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Looks like I can say Gz Sacri without bringing back an outdated meme. Thank you to Euphonos and Sacri' for giving us a great series. The archive will be updated when I get home.

All righty roo it’s week 2! Please nominate 3 established UU players by 12 PM on Saturday GMT -8. Read the rules if you are new. Happy posting! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)