Vaporeon's Boutique ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, sorry for missing you :x
I didn't see anything I needed right now.
Your pokes seem familiar though, did you use to have a different username?

Azure Demon

Oops, sorry for missing you :x
I didn't see anything I needed right now.
Your pokes seem familiar though, did you use to have a different username?
Yeah I used to be killa kid. And I had alot of update and I have like 15 more I haven't posted yet like my water spout blastoises and other SS breeds but thanks for being kind enough to check

Hello Vaporeon, I noticed that some of your newer pokemon do are not ev'd.
If you would like for me to ev train any of those pokemon in return for a credit then please let me know. I am knew here on sogon but have a longer term on friendcodes if you would like to do a background check I am mstanif1 on FC. Please vm or pm me if you are interested. If not then just ignore my post :)

Hello Vaporeon, I noticed that some of your newer pokemon do are not ev'd.
If you would like for me to ev train any of those pokemon in return for a credit then please let me know. I am knew here on sogon but have a longer term on friendcodes if you would like to do a background check I am mstanif1 on FC. Please vm or pm me if you are interested. If not then just ignore my post :)
I don't need any EVing done atm, sorry!

Np's I understand breeding takes a while. =) Too bad though!
Well, in all honesty I haven't bred for months and I don't feel like getting back into it. It's somewhat addicting. xD

Yeah I used to be killa kid. And I had alot of update and I have like 15 more I haven't posted yet like my water spout blastoises and other SS breeds but thanks for being kind enough to check
Ah, well, right now I'm looking for mostly EVed pokes and most of yours aren't. :|

Hi vaporeon.

Can you please CMT for impish nidoqueen and timid jolteon? Hope you find something or perhaps I can EV train? pls let me know. Thanks!

Azure Demon

All my pokes have an evd form except for like 2 of them. Lol I'm just haven't revamped and put them in yet. Lol you should ask do I have ev'd versions before you just assume I don't. Lol

Sorry, my mistake then.
I still don't need many of the things in your thread, though, but I'll wait until you add your new SS breeds.

Raist, are you online? I dont see you. Let me d/c and check if I got your FC correctly.
Hi Zach!
I noticed you still have one credit; would you like to spend it?

Alright can you trade now? I'll need a copy back if you want it EVed.

EDIT: Alright let me go catch a fodder pokemon and I'll be online.

Sure. I can trade now and of course i'll give you back a copy =]. Haha you don't have to mention cloning a copy for ou. It's like second nature to me. Please add my SS FC and i'll meet you on wifi.

Hello Vaporeon, would you please check my thread for your Vaporeon? :)

I'll do services for you, if you hate my pokes. Your vappy is really, really cool!

@Raist--Thanks to you as well! :)
@MetalFam--I'd give her to you for free as she's fully redistributable, but I don't have any copies atm. Maybe try asking at the Simple Questions/Simple Requests thread, somebody may have her on there and would be willing to trade.

CMT for both UT and EVed versions of this, please :)
Furret (♀)

Jolly-Keen Eye
(31/31/31/21/31/31)
Egg Moves: Trick, Pursuit, Assist, Reversal
Hatched at Floarama Meadow
Comes as a Sentret Lv. 1 UT
Or Lv. 50 EVed 168 ATK/88 DEF/ 252 SPE by Rename Card
EVed Moveset: Quick Attack - U-turn - Super Fang - Trick

@Schweelz--I liked this:

Jynx
(OT: Lucky 44228) (♀) RNG

Nature: Timid Ability: Forewarn Location: Contest Hall
Individual Values: 31/31/31/30/31/31
Hidden Power Electric 70
-----------------------------------------
UT Version:
Pound
-----------------------------------------
EVed Version:
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Calm Mind, Hidden Power, Ice Beam, Psychic

But I've never traded a UT version and an EVed version of the same pokemon before. How many pokemon am I supposed to pick? xD

@MetalFAM, no problem.
@Zach, sure thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)