VGC '12 New England Regional - Providence, RI - WON BY Charzaro [And Babbytron]

I have my share of complaints. Not going to call anyone out but someone's actions really dissapointed me today... Defintely congrats to EnFuego, you deserved it man, and Charzaro.

What happened? :O i was upset with what happened to Birch. Good job everyone it was cool to see you guys and meet everyone i didnt before! I think i met you human xD

I have my share of complaints. Not going to call anyone out but someone's actions really dissapointed me today... Defintely congrats to EnFuego, you deserved it man, and Charzaro.
Seconding.

Damon :D :D :D :D

incoming warstory from damon and i, promise i will finish this time, guys

i had the best idea ever, anyone from smogon who met me knows its brilliant ;)

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
bshaxbshaxbshax

solace is babby

charzaro is strongth

meteor miss is a fuck

that is all, maybe a warstory prolly not from me

Hahahahaha! Best thing ever Solace. Yeah it was bull all of us from here were like looking for Mike for you dude it wasnt fair esp after they checked it and it was fine lol

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I just got back, great to see all whom were there as I shall have some pictures, youtube and possibly briefings of our big day today in RI, and congratulations on Charzaro going undefeated to win masters.

Back from Rhode Island. It was a nice day, and well it sucked to what happened to sapphire birch. The only complaint I had was the amount of 5-1's. I just wish there was another round. Probably would've got t4 then ugh. I got lucky, and got 6th place, and had quite a few fun battles especially vs infinity.cypher, and tennisace.

I also have a shiny Metagross with Protect...... I shall join the cause though, because I love Birch <3. I need to support him! <3 <3 <3

what?!?! birchy I don't GET IT

How could they get away with that it's ridiculous?!?! If the staff know nothing of the game but go out of their way to DQ people for essentially no reason that's just called being an arsehole. I hate ignorant people lol.

there's simply no justification for that if it's what it sounds like, I would've kicked up a fuss and complained.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)