Feraligatr (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Liquidation
- Ice Punch
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance

He is one of the best lead of the team becuase, it can support almost any move of greninja and Landorus-T, huge leads in the actual game, also with one DD has hugh power and speed.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 152 SpD / 112 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Defog
- Roost
- Knock Off

Is the physical wall of the team, this team nedd a defoger because of volcarona, and this pokemon make the work pretty well,also can make a little of stall

Tyranitar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

The special wall, with assault vest and the sand storm has a SP.D of 510 and with 252 in attack can destroy some pokemon, one of the down of this pokemon is that is not capable of recover health by its own

Volcarona (M) @ Buginium Z
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Psychic
- Bug Buzz

The main sweeper of the team, with one QD is really fast and can destroy many pokemons, I decided to put psychic to deal with Toxapex beacause is a hugh pian to this team. Also is a great lead if a ferrotorn is in the foes team.

Kartana @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword

A fast defoger, yes two defoger because the main sweeper can´t recover health and stealth rock. also is very goos to revenge kill infront of fairies and water pokemons and gain a boost in atk with each kill

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp

Is the mega og the team, is really fast and have a lot of attack, combine with the ability make hyper voice a huge fairy attack,will o wis is for some physical sweeper that any pokemon of the team can handle.
Conclusion

I hope you like the team and please give some advice to improve even more
Thanks!!!

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)