SM OU VoltTurn BO (currently 1360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing OU on and off for around five years and haven't made much progress. I think I peaked around 1600 in Gen 6 with a ZapBro team. I made this Gen 7 OU team a while ago with a 1400 elo user but haven't got above 1400 with it, funnily enough, advice is much appreciated!

[probably considerably flawed] teambuilding process:

I wanted a VoltTurn core for pivoting so I went with an AV Volt Switch Magearna and defensive U-Turn Landorus (defensive for this defensive core).
Then I checked the brmt, Heatran and Volcarona were problems, so I added a Water-type - Protean Greninja (more reliable than Ash Greninja).
Also added Scarf Latios to revenge kill Volcarona and other things.
Amoongus to help against Koko, Ash Gren, Fini.
Zapdos to counter Celesteela and to use Defog.

Pokepaste

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Reactions: vso
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)