Way Up North: Varment's Trade Thread (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I can do that. Just so you know, these projects are not usually fast (unless I get lucky hitting my frame), and I need to then tutor moves and transfer through several games. I will try have it done in less than a week, and will update you when it is complete.

Confirming that you know, I typically charge 3 Pokemon in exchange for these Emerald projects. A question with regard to your thread though: do you have any trained stuff available?
I currently do not have anything EV trained, I can though if you want

Thread has been updated with Gen 6 Breeding and a small Credit System. More Pokemon will be following soon once I do more breeding.

Hi there! I'm interested in your breeding services.. I just want to make sure I am understanding this right however. Am I supposed to provide you with the original 2 pokemon to breed?
Also, what would a shiny competitive 5/6 IV pokemon be worth to you, in terms of the breeding credits?

Hi there! I'm interested in your breeding services.. I just want to make sure I am understanding this right however. Am I supposed to provide you with the original 2 pokemon to breed?
Also, what would a shiny competitive 5/6 IV pokemon be worth to you, in terms of the breeding credits?
For Gen 6 Breeds you don't need to provide parents (but if you can provide one it speeds things up immensely). Shiny Pokemon are 1:1 with credits most of the time (like if they are redistributable ones that many people have) but depending on the individual case they can be more (when Kalos bred, or something I like, etc).

Everything is up for discussion though.

Just a note: Currently HP projects are not being done until I complete Kalos pokedex and get the Oval Charm.

For Gen 6 Breeds you don't need to provide parents (but if you can provide one it speeds things up immensely). Shiny Pokemon are 1:1 with credits most of the time (like if they are redistributable ones that many people have) but depending on the individual case they can be more (when Kalos bred, or something I like, etc).

Everything is up for discussion though.

Just a note: Currently HP projects are not being done until I complete Kalos pokedex and get the Oval Charm.
Ah sounds good. I see you have access to emerald, do you also have access to HGSS?
Also please take a look at my thread, it has my shiny list attached to see what you'd like.

Ah sounds good. I see you have access to emerald, do you also have access to HGSS?
Also please take a look at my thread, it has my shiny list attached to see what you'd like.
I have access to HG/SS, but I never learned to RNG on it. I can find stuff on your thread later, it looked like I shouldn't have an issue. What were you looking to commission as a project?

I have access to HG/SS, but I never learned to RNG on it. I can find stuff on your thread later, it looked like I shouldn't have an issue. What were you looking to commission as a project?
I really like the acorn ball that match the pokemon's colours, but I would be ok with gen 6 stuff too. I've got a midterm to study for, so I'll look into it more concretely tomorrow and let you know what I had in mind if that's alright with you

So I looked into it, not sure if you would be able to do this, but I'm looking for a female Emolga
Nature: Timid or Modest
Ability: Motor Drive/Static
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Covet, Ion Deluge, Baton Pass, Air Slash
In ultra ball

Would that be possible?

So I looked into it, not sure if you would be able to do this, but I'm looking for a female Emolga
Nature: Timid or Modest
Ability: Motor Drive/Static
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Covet, Ion Deluge, Baton Pass, Air Slash
In ultra ball

Would that be possible?
I'd just have to research and see how to get the egg moves, but otherwise I think it should be fine. I'm very close to completing my in-game pokedex, so I'll start the project as soon as I've done that. I'll keep you updated.

I'd just have to research and see how to get the egg moves, but otherwise I think it should be fine. I'm very close to completing my in-game pokedex, so I'll start the project as soon as I've done that. I'll keep you updated.
Would you like any help completing it? I have all the pokemon.

It shouldn't be too long. I'm just doing the last 50 or so and should have it done this weekend or before anyway. Thanks though!
Oh ok no worries :)

Btw I just noticed you're also from Vancouver! That's really neat, I haven't met many Canadians much less from the same part of the province!

Oh ok no worries :)

Btw I just noticed you're also from Vancouver! That's really neat, I haven't met many Canadians much less from the same part of the province!
I've met a bunch over the years. Where specifically are you from? I'm actually from Port Moody (if you know your way around the Lower Mainland).

I've met a bunch over the years. Where specifically are you from? I'm actually from Port Moody (if you know your way around the Lower Mainland).
I'm from White Rock originally, but I currently live around the SFU campus area (I'm a student there)

Clefable [OT: Mouse 15349]
Bold| Magic Guard
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31| 31
Special Moves:
Seismic Toss, Counter, Softboiled
Availability: UT @ level 5

Just an update, finally finished breeding this wonderful Pokemon. Gen 3 Breeding and tutoring is the ONLY way to get Softboiled Clefable (I currently have 3 natures available). Come get yours now!

I'm interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Magic Guard Clefairy with Softboiled, Seismic Toss, & Counter :)
No problem.

Just so you know, in order to learn Moonblast it needs to stay as Clefairy until level 45 or so. Because Magic Guard didn't exist in past games, it will have a 50% chance of getting the new ability when you finally evolve it (it currently has Cute Charm). You should be able to save first, then reset if it doesn't change. Worst case scenario, you can always opt to use an Ability Capsule.

I can trade whenever you're ready. I have it in stock.

No problem.

Just so you know, in order to learn Moonblast it needs to stay as Clefairy until level 45 or so. Because Magic Guard didn't exist in past games, it will have a 50% chance of getting the new ability when you finally evolve it (it currently has Cute Charm). You should be able to save first, then reset if it doesn't change. Worst case scenario, you can always opt to use an Ability Capsule.

I can trade whenever you're ready. I have it in stock.
Thanks!! Don't worry - I'm familiar with Moonblast. I have a fully bred/trained Unaware Clefable in Pokemon X. I didn't know about the "50% chance of getting the new ability upon evolving" part, though. I'll make sure to SR the game if I don't get Magic Guard. Otherwise, I'll just grind for BP and buy an Ability Capsule! ;p

Anyway, I'm ready to trade as well! :)

By the way, do you want a male or female Clauncher?

EDIT: Don't forget to add my 3DS Friend Code! :3

Thanks!! Don't worry - I'm familiar with Moonblast. I have a fully bred/trained Unaware Clefable in Pokemon X. I didn't know about the "50% chance of getting the new ability upon evolving" part, though. I'll make sure to SR the game if I don't get Magic Guard. Otherwise, I'll just grind for BP and buy an Ability Capsule! ;p

Anyway, I'm ready to trade as well! :)
I had to get familiar with the ability update thing in the past, I practiced evolving these in platinum (during my many transfers through gens) and they all changed to Magic Guard. If it doesn't work for some reason, then hit me up for an ability capsule (later though, since I don't have any in stock now).

I'll add you and go online. Just shoot me a request.

I had to get familiar with the ability update thing in the past, I practiced evolving these in platinum (during my many transfers through gens) and they all changed to Magic Guard. If it doesn't work for some reason, then hit me up for an ability capsule (later though, since I don't have any in stock now).

I'll add you and go online. Just shoot me a request.
I looked it up... apparently, the ability of Pokemon from Gen III can change upon evolving depending on the Pokemon's code... kinda like how Wurmple can evolve into Silcoon or Cascoon. If their abilities changed into Magic Guard when you evolved them back in Platinum, it should change into Magic Guard if I evolve them in X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)