NOC Werewolf Mafia - Game Over: Mafia Wins!

Current deadline counter: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...=263&msg=Night+4+Deadline&font=sanserif&csz=1

A game where I'm not Mafia. For obvious reasons. Named for the alignment I'm bringing back

Open setup, start Day 1

Rules
  1. This is an open setup roles are posted below the rules. Role Priority has been set in advance and will be revealed as well.
  2. No screenshotting your role PM or any other host communication.
  3. While you are alive, you may communicate in the thread. You may not communicate with the game outside of the thread or while dead, unless you are mafia and on the same team. Mafia will have a special Discord server to communicate by both day and night. Upon death, a mafia member remain and talk with their fellow mafia for strategy purposes, or they may elect to leave and go to the graveyard Discord. Once a mafia member is in the graveyard Discord, they may no longer speak with their team.
  4. The game will have 24 hour nights and 48 hour days. Because of some vote-tampering roles, there is no Hammer. Deadline will be at 1AM EDT, anything at or after :00 doesn't count. That's 4 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time.
  5. Interim Votecounts will not account for vote tampering (Mayor, Vote Negator). The end of day votecount will obviously specify who was voted, but will also only count total voters. You have been warned. In the event of ties which do not include the mayor, ties are broken as no Vote.
Role PMs:
Tracker:
You are the Village Tracker.

Every Night Phase, you may track one person to see who they target. You cannot track killing actions, so only powers. As an information role, you will be notified if the Jailkeeper stops you from completing this effect.

If you perish, there is a chance someone will take over as the Backup Tracker.

You win if the Mafia and the Werewolf are eliminated with at least one town remaining.
Jailkeeper:
You are the Village Jailkeeper.

Every Night Phase, choose one person to lock up. They will be immune to kills (both Mafia and Werewolf) and unable to perform any night actions. They will not be informed of this effect unless they are an information role.

If you perish, there is a chance someone will take over as the Backup Jailkeeper.

You win if the Mafia and the Werewolf are eliminated with at least one town remaining.
Mayor:
You are the Village Mayor.

Your vote is worth two, and breaks ties. If you are Vote Negated, you'll still break ties, but your vote will be worth 0.

If you perish, there is a chance someone will take over as the Backup Mayor.

Eight apparent Vanilla Town. Two of them are secretly the Backups. Secret even to themselves: They only publicly flip as being a backup if they get a backup PM, though Mafia and Werewolf both know when they die regardless (per the spirit of complete results of Rolecop and Werewolf Tracking)
You are a Vanilla Townie, of the Village.

One of eight. Your strength is in your numbers. Two of your kind have been secretly chosen as Backups in case a villager with power dies.

Two Backups, who each receive one of the eight Vanilla Town PMs. These are the messages sent when they inherit a role. One of them will have priority to become Mayor or Tracker, the other will have priority to become Jailkeeper:
With the death of the Mayor, you have stepped up as a leader. Your vote is worth two, and breaks ties. If you are Vote Negated, you'll still break ties, but your vote will be worth 0.
With the death of the Tracker, you have stepped up as a gumshoe. Every Night Phase, you may track one person to see who they target. You cannot track killing actions, so only powers.
With the death of the Jailkeeper, you've stepped up as a warden. Every Night Phase, choose one person to lock up. They will be immune to kills (both Mafia and Werewolf) and unable to perform any night actions. They will not be informed of this effect unless they are an information role.
Mafia
Hello, USER1, USER2, and USER3. You are the Mafia.

Between the three of you, you have a nightly kill that can be assigned to anyone. Select one of you and a target, and the target will die.

USER1 is the Vote Negator, who may select a target to set their vote value to 0. This does not work on the Werewolf and has a special interaction with the Mayor. Your target will not be informed that their vote is now worth 0. This effect lasts one day.
USER2 is the Rolecop. Pick a target and find their role. This will detect the Village Backups, even if they don't know their own power yet. As an information role, you will be notified if the Jailkeeper stops you from completing this effect.
USER3 is the Backup. If either other of you dies, they may elect to pick up the dead role. This is permanent once chosen, but you only lock it in once your night action is resolved.

Any of you may both kill and perform a night action.

You win if the Village and the Werewolf are both eliminated while at least one of you remains, or if nothing can prevent the same
Werewolf
You are the Werewolf

Lycanthropic Regeneration: The first time the Mafia would kill you, you will survive and be notified of the attempt on your life. They will only know that it failed, such as if the Jailkeeper targeted either their chosen killer or you.
Scent Tracking: Choose a target, and see who they visit that night. This will track kills, unlike the Village Tracker.
Rip to Shreds: Target dies. If you target the Mafia Killer, this will roleblock the kill.

You may use both Scent Tracking and Rip to Shreds at the same time, of course.

You win if you are the last player standing.
Priority:
Jailkeeper (if slain, jailkeeping remains)
Werewolf Kill (can interrupt Mafia Kill)
Mafia Kill
Other Roles (priority does not matter)

Player List (names are alphabetized; roles are randomized):
  1. Celever Vanilla Townie stabbed N1
  2. Duskfall98 Vanilla Townie voted D1
  3. Ehmcee (formerly M24)
  4. firekitten Mafia Rolecop voted D2
  5. HydrogenHydreigon Village Tracker
  6. ImaginaryNeon
  7. JALMONT Village Jailkeeper bludgeoned N2
  8. Lady Salamence
  9. Laurel Werewolf voted D3
  10. Nuxl Vanilla Townie Ripped up N1
  11. Psypsypsypsypsythe
  12. realiti Vanilla Townie Voted D4
  13. skippergamez
  14. Spiderz Vanilla Town Ripped up N2
  15. Whydon

Deadline counter: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...=263&msg=Night+4+Deadline&font=sanserif&csz=1

EVERY ROLE PM HAS BEEN SENT. IT IS NOW DAY ONE. DAY ONE ENDS 1AM EASTERN DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME.[/B]

Last edited:
Hi guys and gals

I don't believe that we have the power to find the mafia any better than randing. Thus I've decided to come up with a formula to determine the most equitable vote out of today.

First we take into account experience, giving everyone 1 point for every year of experience. yes i know some of you all didn't play every year but i ain't about to look up everyone's resume. feel free to correct the record

Dusk - 2015 = 8
firekitten - 2023 = 0
hh - 2021 = 2
mc - 2016 = 7
celever - 2012 = 11
laurel - 2010 = 13
psy - 2018 = 5
realiti - 2013 = 10
skip - 2022 = 1
jalmont - 2011 = 12 - 4 because I didn't play mafia until 2013 and because I didn't play in 2021 or 2022 = 8
imaginaryneon - 2022 = 1
nuxl - 2012 = 11
whydon - 2013 = 10
spiderz - 2017 = 6
ls - 2010 =

Next let's take into account the previous game. I don't wanna read the same posts from the same people because that would be zzz. For every day you lived, I'm adding a point. Winners get an additional 2 points because you have the glory of winning so we need to spread the love.

Dusk = 8 + 3 + 2 = 13
firekitten = 0
hh = 2 + 0 = 2
mc = 7 + 1 = 8
celever = 11 + 2 = 13
laurel = 13
psy = 5 = 5
realiti = 10 + 3 + 2 = 15
skip = 1 + 2 = 3
jalmont = 8 + 1 = 9
imaginaryneon = 1
nuxl = 11 + 2 = 13
whydon = 10
spiderz = 6
ls = 13 + 2 = 15

I CONSIDERED ranking everyone based their Scariness Factor^TM but then I decided that was too much work and I'm thinking I should keep this card close to my chest. Of course we have tie so the most fair thing to do with flip a coin so I did that and it came up realiti.

sorry realiti but The Formula has spoken

Vote realiti

I unironically townread Laurel for that
Hi guys and gals

I don't believe that we have the power to find the mafia any better than randing. Thus I've decided to come up with a formula to determine the most equitable vote out of today.

First we take into account experience, giving everyone 1 point for every year of experience. yes i know some of you all didn't play every year but i ain't about to look up everyone's resume. feel free to correct the record

Dusk - 2015 = 8
firekitten - 2023 = 0
hh - 2021 = 2
mc - 2016 = 7
celever - 2012 = 11
laurel - 2010 = 13
psy - 2018 = 5
realiti - 2013 = 10
skip - 2022 = 1
jalmont - 2011 = 12 - 4 because I didn't play mafia until 2013 and because I didn't play in 2021 or 2022 = 8
imaginaryneon - 2022 = 1
nuxl - 2012 = 11
whydon - 2013 = 10
spiderz - 2017 = 6
ls - 2010 =

Next let's take into account the previous game. I don't wanna read the same posts from the same people because that would be zzz. For every day you lived, I'm adding a point. Winners get an additional 2 points because you have the glory of winning so we need to spread the love.

Dusk = 8 + 3 + 2 = 13
firekitten = 0
hh = 2 + 0 = 2
mc = 7 + 1 = 8
celever = 11 + 2 = 13
laurel = 13
psy = 5 = 5
skip = 1 + 2 = 3
jalmont = 8 + 1 = 9
imaginaryneon = 1
nuxl = 11 + 2 = 13
whydon = 10
spiderz = 6
ls = 13 + 2 = 15

I CONSIDERED ranking everyone based their Scariness Factor^TM but then I decided that was too much work and I'm thinking I should keep this card close to my chest. Of course we have tie so the most fair thing to do with flip a coin so I did that and it came up realiti.

Vote realiti
Yo man I took a 5 year break please have some mercy

I unironically townread Laurel for that

Yo man I took a 5 year break please have some mercy
ok thanks here's the updated standings

Dusk = 8 + 3 + 2 = 13
firekitten = 0
hh = 2 + 0 = 2
mc = 7 + 1 = 8
celever = 11 + 2 = 13
laurel = 13
psy = 5 = 5
realiti = 10 + 3 + 2 = 15 - 5 (5 year break, source: realiti)
skip = 1 + 2 = 3
jalmont = 8 + 1 = 9
imaginaryneon = 1
nuxl = 11 + 2 = 13
whydon = 10
spiderz = 6
ls = 13 + 2 = 15

unvote
vote ls

ok thanks here's the updated standings

Dusk = 8 + 3 + 2 = 13
firekitten = 0
hh = 2 + 0 = 2
mc = 7 + 1 = 8
celever = 11 + 2 = 13
laurel = 13
psy = 5 = 5
realiti = 10 + 3 + 2 = 15 - 5 (5 year break, source: realiti)
skip = 1 + 2 = 3
jalmont = 8 + 1 = 9
imaginaryneon = 1
nuxl = 11 + 2 = 13
whydon = 10
spiderz = 6
ls = 13 + 2 = 15

unvote
vote ls
:blobthumbsup:

Why did JALMONT subtract his inactive years but not everybody else's :blobthinking:
i'm fining realiti 2 points for Failure to Read
Dusk = 8 + 3 + 2 = 13
firekitten = 0
hh = 2 + 0 = 2
mc = 7 + 1 = 8
celever = 11 + 2 = 13
laurel = 13
psy = 5 = 5
realiti = 10 + 2 = 12
skip = 1 + 2 = 3
jalmont = 8 + 1 = 9
imaginaryneon = 1
nuxl = 11 + 2 = 13
whydon = 10
spiderz = 6
ls = 13 + 2 = 15

Hi guys and gals

Dusk - 2015 = 8
firekitten - 2023 = 0
hh - 2021 = 2
mc - 2016 = 7
celever - 2012 = 11
laurel - 2010 = 13
psy - 2018 = 5
realiti - 2013 = 10
skip - 2022 = 1
imaginaryneon - 2022 = 1
nuxl - 2012 = 11
whydon - 2013 = 10
spiderz - 2017 = 6
ls - 2010 =

Dusk = 8 + 3 + 2 = 13
firekitten = 0
hh = 2 + 0 = 2
mc = 7 + 1 = 8
celever = 11 + 2 = 13
laurel = 13
psy = 5 = 5
skip = 1 + 2 = 3
jalmont = 8 + 1 = 9
imaginaryneon = 1
nuxl = 11 + 2 = 13
whydon = 10
spiderz = 6
ls = 13 + 2 = 15

Vote realiti
So forgetting about a room on Pokemon Showdown for like a year can pay off.
...I think...

"Also yeah I'm VT."
- Vun Tsu, probably

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)