What would Egypt look like as a Pokemon Region?

What Regional Varients of Existing Pokemon do YOU want to see in an Egypt-inspired Pokemon Region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Mean; I Could see the Following be featured in a Pokemon Region based off of Egypt;

1. A Dark-type Regional Varient of Lucario(Making it Resemble Anubis EVEN More than it already did; Completely with Black Fur, and Gold highlights)

2. The Pyramids, and other Egyptian Landmarks

3. a River that flows through the entire country

4. A Sphinx Pokemon

5. Pokemon that have Things about them associated with Egypt; I.E. Coffagrius, Unown(Hieroglyphics), Lots of Cat Pokemon, Sigilyth, Arbok, Heliolisk, etc

6. Legendary Pokemon based off of Egyptian Mythology

This is speculation & Discussion about what COULD be included within a Specific region based off of Egypt; NOT A WISH-LIST for what Countries we want to see be made into pokemon regions!
This is a wishlist of what people want to see in a hypothetical region based on Egypt

(also why did you leave negative reactions on some of the posts that were simply discussing the subject of your thread?)

Last edited:
Because this is a fully theoretical subject, yes it is wishlisting
NO IT'S NOT!!

wishlisting is talking about what we want or what we think SHOULD be Included or what we think SHOULD be made into an official region;

what I created this thread for; was to Discuss what COULD be included in said Hypothetical Region!!!

(Also thanks for giving me my 300th reaction score)
SCREW YOU!!

Why would it be against the Rules to Talk about Hypotheticals; THAT'S JUST STUPID & DEFEATS THE ENTIRE POINT OF POSTING; TO SHARE THOUGHTS & IDEAS AND HEAR OTHER PEOPLES' IDEAS FOR WHAT THEY THINK COULD BE INCLUDED FOR HYPOTHETICAL REGIONS!

Why is it against the rules to ask people to share Ideas?!! isn't the whole point of a Forum; TO Ask for feedback & share ideas with each other & discuss things with each other?!

Last edited:
Dear MimikyuMan777,
Please calm the fuck out with your use of bold text.
The reason we can't have wishlist threads in this forum is because people are at risk of listing their ideas and not listening to others, when discussion is the point of a forum.
These are the rules. Deal with it.

Oh, by the way, a Ground-type Lucario variant is overdone, please give us a Ghost/Steel surgeon who also calls for the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)