What would your dying words be?

Usually everyday after school I prowl around the forums and read the very entertaining posts of Smogon, and a while ago I was reading the Harry Potter/Communism/Homosexuality discussion. Well responses to threads like that are usually really cool, and even though I know this thread won't be that important, (concerning the 'world' etc etc) I thought I might get good comments.
So, yea, if you were dying from a car crash, (think Signs) or any other slow, life draining thing, where you were in a situation where you only had a few minutes, maybe seconds, to say whatever before you slapped the bucket, what would it be?
I'd probably be telling my mom, "At the funeral, if you can afford it, make sure they play The Great Gig In The Sky, and make sure everyone knows I said it's alright to laugh when the woman starts her screaming solo."

Of course if I were older it would probably be something a lot more mature and wise, hehe.

Don't cry for me Argentina. The truth is I never left you. Don't cry for me, you're the big Argen-T, I neeeeeeeveeeeeer left yoooooooou!

Edit: Or at least something along those lines. I've always wanted to go out butchering a show tune.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
In a perfect world, I'd like them to be something profound, or at least original.

Although I wouldn't mind going out saying "I did my best, I have no regrets!"

I just want somebody to play the Mario death+game over music and I'll be good. I'd also want a spring-loaded coffin or to be launched down from the rafters just to fuck with everyone one last time. Or maybe have somebody make me move around like a marionette. Whatever works really. I can't really think of any words, though there was this one comic (cyanide and happiness maybe) where the guy is dying and he says "tell my parents "*random gibberish*"" That would be pretty damn funny

Something like "heaven can wait" or "it was just a dream".

But probably i will end crying out something like "help me" or "i don't want to die" lol.

As much as I would love to say it'd be something cool or funny, in the end it will turn out to be a cliché like "I'm sorry".

wait WHAT did I just drink?
Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever be able to capture the state of mind of a dying person, and why they say what they do... however, if you're going to die make sure your last words have some kind of context, we don't want to have to debate what they meant for months afterward, eh?

"With my last breath, I curse HEATRAN!!!!!"

I DEFINATELY would be bitter, angry and piss someone off with my last breath.

I've never put much thought into it I guess!

I intend to live forever, but barring that I suppose silence in my final moments would likely be the most appropriate ending for me.

However, if I do have to die I would like for it to be in a situation where I can appropriately use "What does THIS button do?" as my final words.

Really though barring the possibility I go drive my car into a wall in the near future or whatever I think it would be largely effected by the next couple decades of my life... I can only hope I have better ideas for this then than I do now.

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would love to say something profound right before I die, but to be honest, I'd probably just say, "Fuck..."

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
It would probably be more of a scream indicative of the amount of burning I will do in hell for living such a hedonistic lifestyle

If I died of food poisoning I would say "Food is life. The rest is parsley." Otherwise I probably wouldn't have anything really "cool" or whatever to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)