When Life gives you

Listen, if Life gives me you, I just want you to know that "Unfortunate" doesn't begin to describe my series, this world rewards blind luck and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely tooled by being handed to you on a silver platter, knowing you have no idea infuriates me. My preparation was superior, my play was superior, and I lost, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not.

Listen up BP, I don't take a multimillion salary at your expense as a student athlete just so you can sit here asking what life's about at this critical moment of the game.
1708558672342.png

You know what they say, shit happens. When life gives you shit, you make shitade. You gotta go out there and give it your all because at the rate we've been shitting the bed the team isn't making it past semifinals. We need you to get your shit all up in the competition's play, they've been shitting all over us in this half. What are you going to do about this shit? ARE YOU GOING TO GET OUT ON THE FIELD AND MAKE SOME SHITADE?

Idk smth smth don’t make lemonade smth smth get mad or smth idk that’s what funny science man said
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)