Winderr Region! Stats and Pokedex Entries.

Since Jestaisy has a BST of 495 and was actually made to be really weak outside sun, I'd recommend including BSTs and bumping up the stats. The BST of Jalorda is actually 528, and since everyone doubts it'll get past UU, that's pretty darn high. Torterra's is 525. The Fire-Fighting monkey beast known as Infernape has 534. Anything below 500 for starters is too low I'd say.

EDIT: Lol, didn't know TEA_DEMON meant the prevos. Whoops. In that case, you actually need to bump the stats down. The fully-evolved Water starter has a BST of 572. Either bump the attacking stats down a ton or the defensive stats a ton, or both. Dunno.
Actually, a cleverly-spread base 495 can make him very dangerous. Look at Ononokusu. He doesn't have a BST over 500 and he's a ridiculously dangerous sweeper if played correctly. Scizor has exactly base 500 in stats, but hit top usage in April 2010. Actually, a ton of strong pokes in 5th Gen don't even hit 500 in the stats department, but look where they are.

I know, I messed up, lol. But all starter Pokemon have a BST above 500. I just realized that TEA_DEMON meant the prevos, not the fully evolved forms. From what I can tell by the Water starter the stats are way too high.

Speamer's stat's seem.... broken.

I was thinking more of:

HP:30
ATK:10
DEF:31
SATK:81
SDEF:51
SPD:65

Nice entry! It cracked me up! :D

Holy moly that's a high attack stat on Conkree.

Maybe lower it a bit and even out the other stats a little? I was thinking of a spread like

70 Hp
155 Atk
60 Def
50 SpA
60 SpD
30 Spe

BST: 425

Holy moly that's a high attack stat on Conkree.

Maybe lower it a bit and even out the other stats a little? I was thinking of a spread like

70 Hp
155 Atk
60 Def
50 SpA
60 SpD
30 Spe

Sure. I just realized that that would give him , like , 430 attack. XD What a Trick Room Sweeper that would be!

155 is still insanely high...keep in mind Ononokusu has 147 Attack. Maybe a spread like this?

HP: 75
Atk: 130
Def: 100
SpA: 30
SpD: 60
Spe: 30

Still a really nice attack stat, but with better defenses.

That looks a bit better. :)

Thanks for getting it so up to date! Btw, just finished my 12TH SPRITE OF THE DAY!!
Man, I have WAY too much free time! lol

75/100/60 is by no means terrible. >_> It's actually either average or above average. 75 is average, 100 is above, 60 is barely below, so it evens out. Besides, Azelf has lower defenses. Forretress has the exact same HP and Special Defense (though its Defense is 140). Either way, not everything in the fakemon dex has to be OU material.

Hey, Albinoloon. Could you maybe label a new pokemon * for static and + for a pokemon that evolves? That way I can tell if I'm able to give them stats yet.

Idea:

#047 - (Name Pending)~The Spike Trap Pokemon.Steel/Poison
"It lays spikes and traps around its home to protect it from VULPIX.

Ability: Levitate
HP: 87
Atk: 60
Def: 115
SpA: 43
SpD: 100
Spe: 65
BST: 470

Idea:

#047 - (Name Pending)~The Spike Trap Pokemon.Steel/Poison
"It lays spikes and traps around its home to protect it from VULPIX.

Ability: Levitate
HP: 87
Atk: 60
Def: 115
SpA: 43
SpD: 100
Spe: 65
BST: 470
Ooooh. I like that! After this try to help us get some Water/Electric/Dragon/Normal/ICE especially pokemon. When Kipp invites you, we've got our little sub-forum where we quick-post our ideas.

BTW! Welcome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)