Tournament World Cup of 1v1 IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
(Just, I was obliged to make that post because it's stronger than me. I just don't want to create a debate.)

Leru, you played great, it's cool for you that you 3-0.

But, please, have a minimum of respect when you post your replays, it's a total disrespect. You posted that , as if your opponents were nothing.
You can't do like others and post in order... It's just that i find that disgusting for dogknees, bale and creme brule.
Because if that was me, i would be angry as hell.

Once again, don't reply of this post please, grats for your win again but be more respectful when you post, i hate that.

SiceXV

Banned deucer.
SSBO7: Nalei vs dogknees- no contest dogknees is 4
SMBO5: squirtell vs Chickenpie2- both are goats but squirtell played bad in pools
ORASBO5: ryyjyywyy vs OM - tiebreak derek is almost unfair. His level of play will exceed what is humanly possibly as he ascends to god mode levels. Honestly, who else would think of 248 adm excadrill; only seek. I really do feel bad for you OM, bless your soul.

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
SSBO7: Nalei vs dogknees Both players are in their apex when it comes to SS, and have great teambuilding support. Due to the nature of alexis bringing batshit to win and dogknees clicking toxic as arcanine 4 times in order to try and lose, gonna have to give this one to nalei 60-40
SMBO5: Squirtell 1v1 vs Chickenpie2 would be closer if this happened after squirtell's lt win last year. unfortunately he's fallen off a bit since then and cp2 is back in power level unmatched by the current sm pool 20-80
ORASBO5: ryyjyywyy vs OM both of these players are my good friends so I'm looking forward to this the most :3 OM is very solid as a player but is quite predictable in the builder meanwhile derektheslayer is reformed after his last tiebreak scandal with the 248 excadrill. will be interesting to see which mon he butchers in the builder this time slight advantage to derek 55-45

yup i predicted all 3 ursas in the tb to win

pazza

Banned deucer.
head honcho goliad predictions

SSBO7: Nalei (55) vs dogknees (45)- atm id say nalei has a higher ceiling than dogknees. she went negative in one (1) tour, i know, but overall i'd say they're the more impressive player and builder

SMBO5: Squirtell (45) vs Chickenpie2 (55)- there's no real reason not to believe in the cp2, really. he was great when he stopped playing after a seasonal win, came back, and went 3-0. squirtell was good when sm was nearing its end and had a solid pl performance in it but i'd say cp2's creative habits and better performance this tour give him the edge

ORAS BO5: ryyjyywyy (-248) vs OM (100) - derek may have had a better performance in an arguably harder pool in round 1, but this is TIEBREAK DEREK we're talking about. the dude who really showed up with 248 speed excadrill. i don't know what else to say.

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
SSBO7: Nalei vs dogknees Dogknees is better. More creative and picks good. 40-60
SMBO5: Squirtell 1v1 vs Chickenpie2 Squirtell has a bad tour, while cp2 3-0'd. And i think CP2 is better at mind game. However, i pref american pie to chicken pie. 40-60
ORASBO5: ryyjyywyy vs OM a guy who lost to silvally psychic vs an other who lost vs special gross. I'd say ryy cause OM in french means "olympique de marseille" and i'm for PSG. 58.4326547129 - 41.5673452871 (yes i calced)

Tol

Retirement house
SSBO7: Nalei vs dogknees Dogknees is better. More creative and picks good. 40-60
SMBO5: Squirtell 1v1 vs Chickenpie2 Squirtell has a bad tour, while cp2 3-0'd. And i think CP2 is better at mind game. However, i pref american pie to chicken pie. 40-60
ORASBO5: ryyjyywyy vs OM a guy who lost to silvally psychic vs an other who lost vs special gross. I'd say ryy cause OM in french means "olympique de marseille" and i'm for PSG. 58.4326547129 - 41.5673452871 (yes i calced)
bro you’re supposed to bold the winners-

SSBO7: Nalei vs dogknees - Nalei is doing good, so gotta roll with the hot hand here...plus dogknees still waiting for that VR collab :/
SMBO5: Squirtell 1v1 vs Chickenpie2 - I really hope squirtell can bounce back, if so prob most hype game but cp2 wins
ORASBO5: ryyjyywyy vs OM - Mainly picking this because OM doesn't believe in themselves so I want to show them he believe ^^

SSBO7: Nalei vs dogknees (51-49) great players, i want bold Nalei for techs and curious sets that she could build and bring
SMBO5: Squirtell 1v1 vs Chickenpie2 (50-50), guys if you want learn SM you should watch this match (or watch my games xdxd).
ORASBO5: ryyjyywyy vs OM (65-35) my man ryy is too hot to lost this mu. I think ryy is better than OM (i like om playstyle also). Ik how ryy play his games and i think he will have no problems to take this. And also ryy prep is so fre$h

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
omgsocentralwonthetiebreaksodogkneesdidntwanttoplaybecausehesacowardbutididwanttoplaysoiaskedhimtomakeasubsoheputsinconescientistalsoknownaspotatochanandweplayedoutabestofsevenanditwenttosevengamesandthenilostbutimnotsadbecausecentralisinplayoffsletsfuckinggocentralweinthis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)