X/Y Trade Shop (Closed in preparation for PokéBank)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey VCrowe, I am interested in one of your male brave honedge in a luxury ball. Here is what I have to offer: marill ferroseed squirtle ghastly drilbur froakie clauncher riolu yanma gligar.
IVs? Abilities? Natures?

I'm interested in the shiny froakie. I have a shiny gible to offer. (31/31/x/31/31/31)
I don't have a shiny Froakie up for trade. A red asterisk means it's not redistributable.

Shit, uh.... even worse turn of events - my 3DS broke, and the games aren't staying in the slot (they just pop out), so I'm gonna have to send my 3DS in for repairs, so I will take even longer for trades than I thought I would. IDK if things will even work out, so PocketCat, bluebird503, Dangerous, deviruchi, Harmonica, Erik Wong, I'm gonna have to cancel all of my current trades (and hope that my 3DS comes back a-okay.
:'( This saddens me... I'm gone for a day, and I come back to the terrible news that one of my partners is out of commision...

IVs? Abilities? Natures?

I don't have a shiny Froakie up for trade. A red asterisk means it's not redistributable.

:'( This saddens me... I'm gone for a day, and I come back to the terrible news that one of my partners is out of commision...
I have it for all of them, but which ones are you interested in?

VCrowe, I'm interested in a lot of your pokemon, as I'm far too lazy to breed most of them on my own. :P
Basically, I'm interested in your Froaki, Joltik, Scyther, fletchling, and Honedge.
I can offer a variety of quad perf sand veil gibles with adamant or jolly, and also a variety of quad perf guts jolly larvitars with these egg moves:
Dragon dance, Outrage, SR, Iron Head.
If trading perfects for quad perfs isn't allowed, would you happen to have any of your pokemon with quad perf IVs, left over after your breeding? Those are fine, as well. (^_^)
Blitzelfan, I really do hope your 3DS comes back in a working condition. You have my sympathies. (o__o)

EDIT: *blitzlefan. Sorry, I spelled it wrong.

Last edited:
Gotcha. Just give me a couple of minutes to get it up for you.
If you could PM me the deatails, I'll get back to you later today. I've gotta be heading out soon.

VCrowe, I'm interested in a lot of your pokemon, as I'm far too lazy to breed most of them on my own. :P
Basically, I'm interested in your Froaki, Joltik, Scyther, fletchling, and Honedge.
I can offer a variety of quad perf sand veil gibles with adamant or jolly, and also a variety of quad perf guts jolly larvitars with these egg moves:
Dragon dance, Outrage, SR, Iron Head.
If trading perfects for quad perfs isn't allowed, would you happen to have any of your pokemon with quad perf IVs, left over after your breeding? Those are fine, as well. (^_^)
Blitzelfan, I really do hope your 3DS comes back in a working condition. You have my sympathies. (o__o)

EDIT: *blitzlefan. Sorry, I spelled it wrong.
I'm interested in Larvitar, but like with DALFAN2288, I'll have to get back to you in it later.

God, it is too early for work (T . T)

Here you go:

Marill: 31/31/31/XX/31/31, Huge Power, Adamant

Ferroseed: 31/31/31/XX/31/0, Iron Barbs, Relaxed

Squirtle: 31/XX/31/31/31/31, Rain Dish, Modest

Gastly: 31/XX/31/31/31/31, Levitate, Timid

Drilbur: 31/31/31/XX/31/31, Sand Rush, Adamant

Froakie: 31/31/31/31/XX/31, Protean, Hasty

Clauncher: 31/31/31/31/XX/31, Mega Launcher, Timid

Riolu: 31/31/31/XX/31/31, Steadfast, Jolly

Yanma: 31/XX/31/31/31/31, Speed Boost, Timid

Gligar: 31/31/31/XX/31/31, Immunity, Impish

Aron: 31/31/31/XX/31/31, Sturdy, Adamant

EDIT: Just PM'd you

If you could PM me the deatails, I'll get back to you later today. I've gotta be heading out soon.

I'm interested in Larvitar, but like with DALFAN2288, I'll have to get back to you in it later.

God, it is too early for work (T . T)
Sure, no rush. (^_^) I also wanted to tell you that I probably won't ever be online around this time. It's 3 AM EST, and although I do play at night, 3 AM really does push it when I have school the next day. So usually, I'll be online 1-2 hours before now.
*details :D :D
'Grammar Nazis'. We're awesome.
(^_^)

I'm interested for
31-31-31-X-31-0 | Brave | No Guard | HP Ice
No Egg Moves | Stock: Breedable on Request

I can offer you masterball and Lucky egg

Hello! Just wanted to know, are we still trading my Shiny Jolly (31/31/31/31/31/30) Magikarp for your HP Fire Timid Froakie!?

VCrowe

Hello, I was wondering if we still had that HP fire Froakie deal? I still have those items for you and I was able to breed 2 pokemon that would help with the trade.

Mawile - adamant/intimidate/sucker punch 31/31/31/x/31/31
Shroomish - adamant/poison heal/focus punch

Also interested in a Joltik.

Please let me know...

Vcrowe, sorry I took so long to get back to you. I have your ferroseed and I added you. You were going to give me a galvantula for it

I'm interested in Hp Fire Froakie^^ so that i can try out that mixed set of urs.

i Currently have-
6iv male wooper
6iv (F) smeargle jolly moody
31/31/31/x/31/31 (M) Jolly torchic speed boost
31/31/31/31/31/x Jolly kangaskhan scrappy

31/xx/xx/xx/31/31 ditto.

Whew! It's been a long time, hasn't it? I managed to get a bunch of pokemon, so now the only ones I need are froakie or joltik. I also have a whole lot of new guys to trade, so I'll probably open a trade thread. (^_^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)