X/Y Trade Shop (Closed in preparation for PokéBank)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
blitzlefan;
For an Immunity 5IV Gligar, I can offer:

Timid Houndour- Flash Fire- 31/x/31/31/31/31

Jolly Tyrunt - Strong Jaw- 31/31/31/x/31/31- Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang (Male only)

Adamant Chespin - Bulletproof/Overgrow- 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Synthesis (Male only)

Impish Aron- Sturdy/Rock Head- 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Stealth Rock

Timid Zorua - Illusion- 31/x/31/31/31/31- Dark Pulse (Male only)

Jolly Scraggy- Moxie- 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch

I'd like a female, but I can breed you a breeding pair of any of the 50/50 Gender Ratio Pokemon (so Scraggy, Houndour, Aron) for a breeding pair of Immunity Gligars.
I'd trade for a pair of Houndour. PM me the details and I'll get working soon. I have a really big essay (4,000 words) due on Friday, so I might take a while, if that's okay.

EDIT: Do you have Nasty Plot on your Houndour? If not, then I'll trade for a Tyrunt instead.

Last edited:
hey VCrowe , could I get a rash male or female Deino? I have an extra lucky egg, some choice items and other bp items, and of course you can cmt, I've added a couple new things since we traded last in the past week or so
Yeah sure. If it's okay, I'd actually like to trade for one of your Justified Absol. Do you want HP Steel on the Deino?

btw, thanks for the banners :D

Also, Harmonica, I'm interested in your Moxie Scraggy, is there anythimg of mine you want?

Hello, I am very interested in a Hidden Power Fire Froakie... I offer you a SHINY Jolly Magikarp (female, Swift Swim, 31/31/31/31/31/30)

I'd trade for a pair of Houndour. PM me the details and I'll get working soon. I have a really big essay (4,000 words) due on Friday, so I might take a while, if that's okay.
Sure that's fine, I'll go PM you.
Edit: And yeah, the Houndours have Nasty Plot. The father is my personal competitive Houndoom who has Nasty Plot so the eggs will get it too :)

Hello, I am very interested in a Hidden Power Fire Froakie... I offer you a SHINY Jolly Magikarp (female, Swift Swim, 31/31/31/31/31/30)
I can definitely do that! I'll get to work on it once I've bred the Joltik for ZaChAttAcK101, and the Deino for andrew3391.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Yeah sure. If it's okay, I'd actually like to trade for one of your Justified Absol. Do you want HP Steel on the Deino?

btw, thanks for the banners :D

Also, Harmonica, I'm interested in your Moxie Scraggy, is there anythimg of mine you want?
you're welcome <3
I don't know about hp steel, i never really thought of leaving him in for fairies...im planning on using him with specs in the battle maison, do you think he would need it? my other team members would be volcarona and aegislash, so they have fairy resistances covered...I guess id say nah, i dont really need it. oh plus he can learn flash cannon, so no :)
edit: and i have a couple of male justified absol ready as well, although i might not be able to connect to the internet tonight, it has been being finicky lately

you're welcome <3
I don't know about hp steel, i never really thought of leaving him in for fairies...im planning on using him with specs in the battle maison, do you think he would need it? my other team members would be volcarona and aegislash, so they have fairy resistances covered...I guess id say nah, i dont really need it. oh plus he can learn flash cannon, so no :)
Well damn, I did not know that... Never realised it because he never had a reason to use a Steel move before. Alright then, I'll let you know when it's ready. Also, if you're still interested in Ferroseed, I'll be breeding them once I finish the Pumpkaboo.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Well damn, I did not know that... Never realised it because he never had a reason to use a Steel move before. Alright then, I'll let you know when it's ready. Also, if you're still interested in Ferroseed, I'll be breeding them once I finish the Pumpkaboo.
oh I had completely forgotten about that. the other guy came through so i don't really need another since im not going to breed them. but i could still hook you up with an egg move mawile spitback for, say, a froakie spitback?

I'll trade for a male Venipede and a male Mawile. I'm gonna need some time to breed them though. it'd be nice if we could settle this via PM (I can keep track of trades easier.)

I dont need Drilbur anymore, but still need the Dratini. Will you accept a Male Venipede for your Female Dratini?

blitzlefan

shake it off!
I dont need Drilbur anymore, but still need the Dratini. Will you accept a Male Venipede for your Female Dratini?
Sure. Hey, I'm sorry for taking so long with all my trades (not just you, but everyone who's replied in this thread). As I've mentioned, I have a 4,000 essay that's due soon, and I've been swamped with school work. I'm sorry for taking so long (I'm usually pretty quick with trades), but I just don't have the time. I promise I'll breed as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience everyone - I'll try and pull a couple of all-nighters to try to get this thing done, but I'm pretty screwed either way.

Hi, would you take a 31/31/31/x/31/0 Relaxed Ferroseed with Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, and Spikes for your Adamant Multiscale 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dratini? Male would be preferred.

VCrowe- If you're still looking for a modest squirtle I have one it's only 4 IV x x 31 31 31 31. I would love a rough skin jolly gabite if you still need her.
It's torrent..not sure if you were looking for rain dish...

VCrowe- If you're still looking for a modest squirtle I have one it's only 4 IV x x 31 31 31 31. I would love a rough skin jolly gabite if you still need her.
It's torrent..not sure if you were looking for rain dish...
Sorry, the Gible's are blitzlefan's. Also, I already got a 5IV Squritle with egg-moves, so I'm not interested, sorry :/

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Shit, uh.... even worse turn of events - my 3DS broke, and the games aren't staying in the slot (they just pop out), so I'm gonna have to send my 3DS in for repairs, so I will take even longer for trades than I thought I would. IDK if things will even work out, so PocketCat, bluebird503, Dangerous, deviruchi, Harmonica, Erik Wong, I'm gonna have to cancel all of my current trades (and hope that my 3DS comes back a-okay.

Hey VCrowe, I am interested in one of your male brave honedge in a luxury ball. Here is what I have to offer: marill ferroseed squirtle ghastly drilbur froakie clauncher riolu yanma gligar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)