Y cant I hold all those Heracross?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally found my Pokémon X and still have a bunch of Heracross and I thought, instead of just wondertrading them all, I could share some with you.

Name: Skaraborn [GER]
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Ability: Guts
EM: Rock Blast
Males: 30
Females: 29
Total Number: 59

Special Pokemon because one would just be boring (only 1 in stock and all in Poke Balls)

Name: Flunkifer [GER]
Nature: Adamant
LV: 100
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Def
- Iron Head
- Fire Fang
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch

Name: Schlapor [GER]
Nature: Jolly
LV: 100
Ability: Flexibility (Hidden Ability)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Evs: 252 Spe / 252 Atk / 4 HP
- Return
- Quick Attack
- High Jump Kick
- Healing Wish

Name: Abra [GER]
Nature: Modest
Ability Magic Guard (Hidden Ability)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Name: Trasla [GER]
Nature: Modest
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Here some rules:
1. Be nice (why wouldn't you?) and don't rush
2. Write down which Pokemon are good canitates for a
or
which don't have a more viable hidden ability than their normal ability/abilities because I want useful Pokemon in nice balls. Also don't repeat the what others say, that would be cheating.
Unless you want a "Special Pokemon" not named Ralts, then suggest 1 for each ball
3. You can trade those Pokèmon away, trade, offer whatever
4. Upload a Gulpin into the GTS with "Smogon Rulez"
5. Write down stuff like Gender, IGN, Level and what you want for it so I know which is yours into the forum
6. You can have more Pokemon, but only one per reply by following the exact same steps (like rule number 2)
Edit:
7. Don't name more Pokemon in a ball than nessecary. It would be unfair for other users to come up with new ones on their own

List of Ball-Mons suggested
Gyarados
Salamence
Raikou
Zapdos
Entei
Arcanine
Absol
Ninetails
Arcanine

Last edited:
Hello, good sir/madam!
I would like to request that Ralts.
It might be hard to pull off, but perhaps try catching a shiny Raikou in the fast ball. It's fairly viable and would match the ball perfectly, but would require extensive effort. It's IVs may not be perfect, but you could do it, because I believe in you.
IGN: May
Pokémon: Level 13 Female Gulpin
You may want to add the levels of the Pokémon so it's harder to get sniped.

Edit: That was fast! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
How's it going?
I would like the Lopunny please.
A lure ball would go nicely with a Gyarados. It's regular ability is just as good as its hidden, and it is a good pokemon. Hopefully you can find a shiny through chain fishing or good ivs. Fast ball matches Zapdos, since it is electric, and Level ball goes great with Absol, for reasons I do not know except looks lol

IGN: Jacob
Pokemon : Level 13 Gulpin

Last edited:
How's it going?
I would like the Lopunny please.
A lure ball would go nicely with a Gyarados. It's regular ability is just as good as its hidden, and it is a good pokemon. Hopefully you can find a shiny through chain fishing or good ivs. Fast ball matches Zapdos, since it is electric, and Level ball goes great with Absol, for reasons I do not know except looks lol

IGN: Jacob
Pokemon : Level 13 Gulpin
done, have fun with it

A lure ball I say would be a good one for Dragonair or Dratini since the colour matches and they are extremely good pokemon if used right!
Can I direct trade for all?

Hi there!

Deposited a Level 13 Male Gulpin onto the GTS, looking for a Female Heracross. It has the message "Smogon Rulez" and is in a Quick Ball. IGN is Jason.

Arcanine would be cool with either the Level Ball or the Fast Ball. I'd rather have the normal abilities (Intimidate or Flash Fire) any day. Pretty easy to catch in HeartGold I suppose! The only tricky thing would be that 25% female ratio hmm.

Hi there!

Deposited a Level 13 Male Gulpin onto the GTS, looking for a Female Heracross. It has the message "Smogon Rulez" and is in a Quick Ball. IGN is Jason.

Arcanine would be cool with either the Level Ball or the Fast Ball. I'd rather have the normal abilities (Intimidate or Flash Fire) any day. Pretty easy to catch in HeartGold I suppose! The only tricky thing would be that 25% female ratio hmm.
done

Hi! I would like one of your Female Heracross

Deposited a level 13 male Gulpin
IGN: Sigma

non-shiny Kangaskhan looks swell in a level ball and she has one of the best mega evolutions of all time. :3

Thanks for the giveaway! :3

Edit: It got sniped redeposited only difference is the Gulpin is now female. Also, if it gets sniped again do you mind telling me the level of the Heracross to make help it avoid being sniped?

Edit2: sniped, Gulpin is male now and every thing is the same as before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)