You Know The Skore - NEW SHINY SSSSSSSSSEVIPER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmt for

Tyrunt

Male
Adamant
Stong Jaw
OT: Jake 28610
31/31/31/31/31/31

Dragon Dance - Fire Fang - Thunder Fang – Ice Fang

NEW ADDITION!

Seviper

Male
Modest
Infiltrator
OT: 59844
31/23/31/31/31/31

Glare - Stockpile - Swallow - Spit Up

OR

Female
Modest
Shed Skin
OT: EDOMELLO 17282
31/31/31/31/31/31

Glare - Stockpile - Swallow - Spit Up

Last edited:
Hey there Skore, finally got a hatcher to hatch my Nosepass. For Nosepass and Slakoth, I'd like Garden Scatterbug/Vivillon and Female Espurr (premier ball). In the time that I had to wait for Nosepass, I bred/hatched:
- Friend Ball Roselia (M); Timid; Natural Curse; 31/27/30/31/31/31; EMs: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Spikes.
- Dream Ball Nidoran (M); Adamant; Hustle; 31/31/31/9/31/31; EMs: Chip Away, Counter, Head Smash, Sucker Punch.
- Poke Ball Pichu (F); Mild (mixed attacker); Static; 31/31/10/31/31/31; EMs: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Volt Tackle, Wish.
- Poke Ball Pichu (F); Timid; Static; 31/17/31/31/31/31; EMs: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Volt Tackle, Wish.
Both Pichus in Pokeball, because Pikachu is just too classic for fancy balls. Mild Pichu is Ash's good ol' Pikachu (ultimately).
- Premier Ball Red Flower Flabebe (F); Bold; 31/23/31/31/31/31; EMs: Nothing worthwhile.
- Poke Ball Wooper (F); Relaxed; Water Absorb; 31/31/31/14/31/31; EMs: Recover.
- Luxary Ball Litwick (F); Timid; Infiltrator; 31/14/31/31/31/31; EMs: Clear Smog, Endure, Haze, Heat Wave.
- Dive Ball Shuppet (F); Adamant; Frisk; 31/31/31/16/31/31; EMs: Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Disable, Phantom Force.

Interested in any of these?

Do you study Taoism?

EDIT: Just added Litwick and Shuppet :)

Still have roughly 20 other eggs to hatch.. someday.

Last edited:
i am interested in your shiny caterpie
i have:
shiny timid HA eevee, pokeball, 5ivs -atk, em yawn
shiny careful sturdy shuckle, heavy ball, 5ivs -spatk, em knockoff
i also have a female shiny moon ball gengar but she needs to be copied
awesome list btw :)

Hey there Skore, finally got a hatcher to hatch my Nosepass. For Nosepass and Slakoth, I'd like Garden Scatterbug/Vivillon and Female Espurr (premier ball). In the time that I had to wait for Nosepass, I bred/hatched:
--snip--
I would also like your red Flabebe, what do you want in return? Also - free to trade for the next 2 hours or so.
i am interested in your shiny caterpie
i have:
shiny timid HA eevee, pokeball, 5ivs -atk, em yawn
shiny careful sturdy shuckle, heavy ball, 5ivs -spatk, em knockoff
i also have a female shiny moon ball gengar but she needs to be copied
awesome list btw :)
I'd like your Shiny Shuckle.

Could yoj check my thread for hp ice litleo/pyroar?
Sorry, I have all the mons you're offering already.

Ok, I'd like:
- Garden Scatterbug/Vivillon
- Female Espurr (premier ball)
- Trubbish

P.S. I just got this one hatched: Nest Ball Bagon (M); Modest; Rock Head; 31/4/31/31/31/31; EMs: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, Endure. Interested in this one?

I can't trade tonight, its nearly midnight. Will you be available tomorrow or in the near future?

Last edited:
added, ready whenever
Available now if you are.
Ok, I'd like:
- Garden Scatterbug/Vivillon
- Female Espurr (premier ball)
- Trubbish

P.S. I just got this one hatched: Nest Ball Bagon (M); Modest; Rock Head; 31/4/31/31/31/31; EMs: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, Endure. Interested in this one?

I can't trade tonight, its nearly midnight. Will you be available tomorrow or in the near future?
Guts adamant shiny Conkeldurr for your deino?

For the Kyurem that I'm gonna RNG, do you mind if I get a two for one? I'd like the Timer Ball Breloom and Dream ball Crobat if so, otherwise, CMT for one of those. I should be able to RNG the Kyurem by or on Saturday at the latest

For the Kyurem that I'm gonna RNG, do you mind if I get a two for one? I'd like the Timer Ball Breloom and Dream ball Crobat if so, otherwise, CMT for one of those. I should be able to RNG the Kyurem by or on Saturday at the latest
No probs, just remember to teach it Earth Power, Iron Head and Outrage.

Hey there, sorry I couldn't trade yday. I'm available today for trading. I've got Nosepass, Slakoth and Flabebe ready. Do you also have interest in the Bagon?

Hey there, sorry I couldn't trade yday. I'm available today for trading. I've got Nosepass, Slakoth and Flabebe ready. Do you also have interest in the Bagon?
I'm on now if you are, I already have all natures of shiny Bagon, sorry.

Hello fren I really like your shiny numel, deino and carvanha!
Please do CMT for trades. Please also note that I have been inactive for a long time but I'm back and had good trade histroy in the past. Also, I have no means of cloning so I would have to rely on you to help me clone! I would be willing to trade three for two or four for your three since you are helping me clone as well. Thanks in advance!

Hello fren I really like your shiny numel, deino and carvanha!
Please do CMT for trades. Please also note that I have been inactive for a long time but I'm back and had good trade histroy in the past. Also, I have no means of cloning so I would have to rely on you to help me clone! I would be willing to trade three for two or four for your three since you are helping me clone as well. Thanks in advance!
I'd like your Meloetta, Darkrai, Manaphy and Shaymin for my 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)