Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Ingrain
- Hidden Power [Ground]

standard z geom with hp ground to counter primal groudon and magearna. ingrain to prevent roar and also for hp recovery. usually my late game sweeper

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Sludge Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Disable

to help with other mega gengars and giratina and xerneas. Destiny bond to help if against mega mew x or y, and disable to lock those choiced pokemons

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
EVs: 176 Atk / 80 SpA / 252 Spe
Serious Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Explosion

iron head for fairy types and u turn for the dark and psychic types. choiced and download with ice beam allows it to go against mega salamence with 1dd and other dragon types but also explosion when low hp... used to run blaze kick against other genesect but decided its ok

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge

standard primal groudon. didnt use rock polish or sd cause due to the presence of taunters. with the iv spread can usually ohko other primal groundons and is q strong honestly

Shuckle @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Sticky Web
- Protect
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

sticky web is q useful in this tier but due to the presence of defog toxic also allows shuckle to be a good stall against primal groudon leads

Arceus @ Leftovers
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 52 Def / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Force
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake

usually used to counter primal grondon if my own precipice blades misses but also to late game sweep with shadow force and sd allows ohko lunala and sd just messes things up

all in all my team is q sick but faces issues with stall defog heal bell type of teams
and i cant seem to use mega gengar properly

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)