Zarator's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have this in stock:
Drillbur (Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Mold Breaker)

in exchange for togepi =)

PMed CJorex.

@ Kyuukon and busti: I'll have your mons ready tomorrow, Sunday at latest (my Saturday gonna be pretty busy alas). If you can wait until then I'll breed the mons.

EDIT: Added Magikarp and fixed a minor mistake under Goomy's entry.

Would you be interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/31 squirtle with aura sphere+dragon pulse for the a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Riolu?

I offer you my:

31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant OR Jolly Gale Wings Fletchling (+ 4 IV for breeding)

...for your:

31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie

=)

Sorry Buttered Toast but I already got a Larvitar^^

EDIT: On second thought, I may actually be interested, but only if the Larvitar is a male one

Sorry for double posting. Added a bunch of new mons to the shop, as well as a short list at the beginning for your own convenience.

Also, from now on I accept Lucky Eggs as well! I will give you two pentas of your choice for each Lucky Egg you provide me.

I have
Pinsir (Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Moxie and Close Combat + Quick Attack)
Gligar (Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Immunity)

Interesed In:
Female Clawitzer and Female Bergmite

Skandu: I'll try to get you what you need as soon as possible, wait for a PM from me.

EDIT: Ah Skandu, if possible make the Gligar a female one, please.

Last edited:
Question: is that the right IV spread for bunnelby? Cause that seems wrong and why would you breed it w/o it's HA? Just checking to see if that was a typo :)

exjolteon: lol, thanks for catching it^^ Obviously it has 31 Attack IV and Huge Power, fixed now.

randomarth: I don't need lucky eggs anymore, will fix OP to reflect that

@everyone else: what do you guys offer?

EDIT: Added a bunch of new mons to the OP.

EDIT2: Didn't get the CMT my bad, will tell you what I may want in a sec^^

Last edited:
Zurgoss: I am interested in your Marill, if you breed me a female one I'll be happy to trade!

hobbybutterfly: I am interested in your Swinub (Jolly), if you breed me a female one I'll be happy to trade!

hellisforyou: I am interested in your Deino, if you breed me a female one I'll be happy to trade!

EDIT: BTW I'm asking for females because those mons are 50/50 gender as far as I recall, which is why I think I'm not asking anything excessive. In fact when people ask me for, say, female Clauncher I have no probs making a female one. However, 87.5/12.5 ones like Togepi or Riolu are another concern, so please do not ask for a female one of those unless you're willing to trade a female one of another 87.5/12.5 species (like a starter) that I may need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)